• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    We will be showing up shortly for the Crown Point Fun show, Were going to have some good gear and some interesting firearms so if you get a chance to stop by and see us give us a look.
    Our new display is easy to spot and will get better as we tweak it!!

IMG_4236.jpg

IMG_4240.jpg

The setup will look basically the same but will be setup just a bit different than these images from the 1500.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I may swing in for a look. Been many years since I've been to a CP gun show. Was supposed to go to the mattress store with the wife, that has been delayed so she can take our daughter dress shopping. Was supposed to have a crew pouring some concrete at the house, that was delayed due to rain. I need to run out to the post office to pick up a letter, want to get a few things at the store, will be driving near the fairgrounds on my rounds to other places, if I'm not pressed for time I'll swing in and take a look see.

Do you have any ghost ring sights for a 20 gauge Rem 870 at the booth? How do they attach? I've been considering a pair for my HD gun.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Met your wife at the last show in Crown Point as you were on the road by motorcycle heading north to the show. See you later this morning.

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    Good meeting those who have stopped by so far its been a fun show.
    The RFB is gone so sorry to the guys that were horning for it.
    MelensDad hope you can make it in look forward to meeting you.
    Shows slowed down enough I may get out and look around myself.

Jubbie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Northwest Indiana (slacker)
    Setup looked good when I was wandering around. I was in around during the 10 o'clock hour. Sorry I didn't stop to say hi to TSG or 21st Century, both booths looked pretty busy. I hope you 2 groups plus the knife couple sold a bunch.

cumminspwrd02

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 23, 2009
    Valparaiso
    The TSG booth had a nice setup! I walked around it, I was gonna say hi but it was pretty busy there when i was walking by.

I had a good time at the CP gunshow, picked up some 8mm mauser ammo. some stipper clips for 8mm and 7.62x54r, an ALICE pack, and some misc stuff.

The guy I got the 8mm ammo from today was a very nice person to do business with. His booth was near the center of the building and all he has was ammo and lots of! Don't remember his name but if he's at the CP gunshow next time I'll buy from him again since he had the only good price on 8mm Mauser rounds!

Dawall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Lake County
    TSG and 21st Century both had nice setups! I introduced myself as a INGO member and was impressed with them being professional, high in character and integrity. They were busy and still had the chance to acknowledge me. They will both go far and their great reputation will continue. Nice job guys.

Top Bottom