• ...and so much more!
  • MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    We talked to Adam from Sig today about the MPX pistol.

[video=youtube_share;9rOEEnFr3B8]http://youtu.be/9rOEEnFr3B8[/video]

I fell in love with that gun! Unfortunately, it will be awhile before they will hit store shelves, according to the Sig rep we talked too. WHEN I can get my hands on one, I will form 1 it the very same day!

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Photo-0052.jpg Photo-0054.jpg Photo-0055.jpg
    Only got to take a few. Cell phone cam isn't very good.
    The Convention was awesome!!!! I walked in and it was like, WOW! I didn't want to leave. I could have spent 3 full days in there. If you didn't make it, you missed out on a fantastic Convention.

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    imagejpg1_zpsdefdec1b.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    Great Guy and a highlight for me:thumbsup:

TheUziButton

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    The MPX had a very similar feel and appearance to the MP-5. Ambidextrous included mag release, bolt release, selector switch, and charging handle. The magazine featured steel reinforced feed lips and seemed to have excellent build quality.
    NRAConv_13.jpg

I wonder if an AR-15 RDIAS will fit in here?
    Note the modified M-16 hammer. The Auto sear was nearly identical to the M-16.
    NRAConv_14.jpg

The auto sear trip that interfaces with the bolt was removed for the show. Note the notch on the rear of the bolt carrier.
    NRAConv_15.jpg

The MPXc was tiny and would make an excellent suppressor platform. I must have one.
    NRAConv_16.jpg

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Went with the wife and kids. Met and got pictures with Adam Vinatieri, the Gunny, and had a great time at the show. Got complimented on having a "cool" family on the way out. Had my one year old with me in a stroller most of the time. It wasn't nearly as crowded as I thought.

Motorhead302

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Fulton County
    My wife and i went on saturday, it was amazing. Parking was a snap around 11:30 in the adjacent building to the north, forget the name. We took the skywalk across and were in!

i wanted so badly to meet gunny, but i just couldn't justify spending an hour and a half or more in line while the wife waited, and i didn't want to miss too much of the show. i may never forgive myself, though. :(

the only negative was that i stopped at the les baer booth, which i've wanted for years, and am/was planning to purchase in the next year or so. les was off to the side talking to someone, i figured i'd look at the models, then shake les's hand and tell him i've been a fan since the 90s and used to follow his racing etc, but the guy at the "counter" was such a dismissive dick that i just walked away. i tried several times to engage him and ask about the different pistols, and he just kept giving mono-syllabic answers and staring over my shoulder at nothing. i was honestly so put off i may not spend my hard earned money with them, and might get some other brand of high end 1911. i was honestly really let down.

otherwise, though, the show was great. all the other vendors were very polite and informative, and the rally afterwards was outstanding. wayne lapierre gave a couple of great speeches, and ollie north really hit home as well.

eta: i also passed jessie golob in the aisle, she's quite lovely in person, even more so than on tv, and i passed mike irvine as well, who's even more tiny in person than he looks on tv. lol. didn't bother them saying hi though, they looked like they were headed somewhere.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    UZI I need some lessons. I was struggling big time trying to get decent images in there. Yours are once again incredible. :ingo:

Peter McM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    One of the guys working the Armalite booth was kind of that way too. A bit of a Johnson.

A guy at one booth offered me a free copy of Guns & Ammo mag. After he'd given it to me, he asked if I'd be interested in subscribing. I said I really get all my info off the web these days (like most other people). He immediately reached for the mag back, saying the free issues were only for subscribers.

I almost threw it at him.

red46239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    SE Indy
    I took my wife, son (7) and daughter (4) on Sunday morning. We all had a great time. Everyone we encountered was very nice and courteous. By the end of the day, my kids were walking billboards. I kept referring to my son as a 'swag master'. On the way home he told me he wasn't a 'swamp monster'...

The best decision I made was having my son carry the backpack for all the brochures, magazines, etc. It was like having my own pack mule... :):. The only thing I ended up buying was a teal Kershaw Leek for my wife.

Here is a photo of my walking billboards on the way back to the truck (parked on Ohio street - free parking on Sunday :yesway:).

IMG_1380_zps6c3f303b.jpg

Top Bottom