• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    If you want you can ship it to me, and ill hang onto it for a while.... if you ever want it back ill ship it back to you, and while I have it I will see if it was a fluke or not. I am curious now to and want to experiment with it.

Aaron1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Indianapolis
    What's with all this "burn it" talk? Nothing sinister is at work here.

Supernatural =/= evil

Says the guy who either has dabbled in things in which he did not understand or has absolutely zero real experience or grounding in truth.

I'm sorry if my response sounds harsh. I do not mean it to sound so, but the voice of experience is begging you to ditch this mindset.

At best it will cloud your judgement.
    At worst it will bring you a life of immeasurable suffering.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Says the guy who either has dabbled in things in which he did not understand or has absolutely zero real experience or grounding in truth.

I'm sorry if my response sounds harsh. I do not mean it to sound so, but the voice of experience is begging you to ditch this mindset.

At best it will cloud your judgement.
    At worst it will bring you a life of immeasurable suffering.

lulz wut?

Alright.

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    I had a dream last night about a tall skinny man with a phone book or really thick book. The dream is kinda foggy now, but it was a book of some kind. The guy was really creeping me out and we started fighting. I woke up right after I set the guy on fire after tearing his phone book apart and tossing it in a pile of trash.

You should burn it.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    First off, don't freak about ANYTHING! NO drastic measures. The saddest reality that is presented in this post is that we're all overly influenced by what we see in the movies and are spoon fed by religion's 2 dimensions outlook. There could be overly sensitive senses here and we're not going to be aware of them except for the open minded youth linked to true real spiritualism.

I personally do not believe in evil or heavenly (good) spirits, but I cannot refute what I've seen in life and what I know to be personally true seeing it portrayed through my children, in my youth, and in my understanding of ancient religions.

Don't you trust your gut instinct? Don't you believe that something drives your body with electricity and a nervous system that you cannot understand.

My point is that perhaps you don't understand all of the way that the world works in and outside of your home, but believe one thing... the only reason that we're all here is that we all need to be. The world needs us just as much as we need the world. Energy is never lost but redistributed.

That doesn't mean that it's bad. It doesn't mean that it's good. It's just there.

Perhaps yes, she's more in touch with a "spiritual" understanding than you are, and with my understanding of children They ARE CREATED PERFECT! This is one thing that a lot of people will disagree with. My opinion is that we've lost touch with REALITY and replaced it with monetary evaluations and physical understandings of each other.

No one really asks themselves about where we came from, we're all too tied to where we're going. Learn from the true history of the world. You'll find all of your answers within your dealings with your daughter. No one of us out here will be able to tell you of what you need to hear, you must find this on your own.

We're here to help, but if you look into it physically you'll only find what you think that you need.

Sorry, I've been drinking again!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    First off, don't freak about ANYTHING! NO drastic measures. The saddest reality that is presented in this post is that we're all overly influenced by what we see in the movies and are spoon fed by religion's 2 dimensions outlook. There could be overly sensitive senses here and we're not going to be aware of them except for the open minded youth linked to true real spiritualism.

I personally do not believe in evil or heavenly (good) spirits, but I cannot refute what I've seen in life and what I know to be personally true seeing it portrayed through my children, in my youth, and in my understanding of ancient religions.

Don't you trust your gut instinct? Don't you believe that something drives your body with electricity and a nervous system that you cannot understand.

My point is that perhaps you don't understand all of the way that the world works in and outside of your home, but believe one thing... the only reason that we're all here is that we all need to be. The world needs us just as much as we need the world. Energy is never lost but redistributed.

That doesn't mean that it's bad. It doesn't mean that it's good. It's just there.

Perhaps yes, she's more in touch with a "spiritual" understanding than you are, and with my understanding of children They ARE CREATED PERFECT! This is one thing that a lot of people will disagree with. My opinion is that we've lost touch with REALITY and replaced it with monetary evaluations and physical understandings of each other.

No one really asks themselves about where we came from, we're all too tied to where we're going. Learn from the true history of the world. You'll find all of your answers within your dealings with your daughter. No one of us out here will be able to tell you of what you need to hear, you must find this on your own.

We're here to help, but if you look into it physically you'll only find what you think that you need.

Irony highlighted in red...

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

I personally do not believe in evil or heavenly (good) spirits
    , but I cannot refute what I've seen in life and what I know to be personally true seeing it portrayed through my children, in my youth, and in my understanding of ancient religions.

1.7% Irony!? I'll take that.
    What about the rest?

:rofl: Hahahahaha

I added a little bit more :):

Red= Irony
    Black= :n00b:
    Blue= Truth

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom