Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I was there when we still got paddled it wasn't bad. People had a lot more respect back then. When I got paddled I knew I deserved it.

Had one of the old school rough principals too. He would curse you out over the loudspeaker. He was still highly respected and had one of the biggest funerals I have ever witnessed.
    Everybody just wanted to be sure he was gone. Probably some pinholes in the corpse from guys checking.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Reminds me of an episode of the George Lopez Show. George threatened to hit some guy so hard he would go into a coma. And then he would wait by his hospital bed until he came to, and then BAM! Back into a coma. And then he'd wait until he woke up again and BAM! Back into a coma. :lmfao:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    To shorten your list @churchmouse cross off the ones that have a shred of integrity or decency. That is absolutely unacceptable.

Banning is too good for them. There will be banning, but it's still too good.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Five here but I'm a peon and not worthy and I'm ok with it. :thumbsup::ingo:

I agree with the others, don't ban them. Let them squirm. Some real butt-hurt-ness going on there. Sheesh. Get your man card out once in a while and grow some skin. F'ing people are amazing sometimes.
    No man card necessary. This is more a lack of maturity than lack of manliness.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    In reading through all the happenings this past week, as someone who has done business consulting, first thing is to ask a bunch of questions to understand the business. Trying to guess the business and make recommendations when you don't understand the business is setting you and the business up for failure.

If this guy was good at his job he would have known that and would have asked questions that were relevant of the owner, and management. It would have taken me at least a good 16 hours at the least to figure out the business, and more likely around more than 40 hours of discussion.

But that was just me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom