KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Is thi ssome sort of record? THree posts and out?
    Not even close. I dropped the hammer (shill account with same avatar as banned account. Not an avatar from the webz it was a selfie) after one. There may be some zeros out there.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Not necessarily.
    I read INGO for a month or so before joining.
    Looked over the rules.
    Watched noobs make mistakes, so I could learn from them.
    My strategery on the boards that I have joined as well. I would add that during the lurking phase, I pick out the snarkiest posters and do my best to emulate them once I do post.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How do you create a shill account? :dunno:
    It's too late at this point since you've already created your main account. When you join, there's a hidden checkbox that says, "create shill acount along side my main account". So then if you can find that checkbox on the page, when you submit the "create account" form it'll go through an extra dialog box that guides you through the process of creating your shill account.

You can select features such as "use same avatar for shill account". You can also select, "automatically activate shill account upon perma-ban."

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    It's too late at this point since you've already created your main account. When you join, there's a hidden checkbox that says, "create shill acount along side my main account". So then if you can find that checkbox on the page, when you submit the "create account" form it'll go through an extra dialog box that guides you through the process of creating your shill account.

You can select features such as "use same avatar for shill account". You can also select, "automatically activate shill account upon perma-ban."
    The new software is awesome. Makes everything so easy.

Reactions: KG1

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

You forgot the “keep secret from the Mods” checkbox.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh. One other feature of creating shill accounts, and this feature was added with the new forum software, you can select to "auto-flameout" when it detects mods are discussing banning you. So then it'll auto post a very derisive message towards mods. I mean. It doesn't insult their mothers, so nothing like that. But lets just say, it's derisive towards mods.

Reactions: KG1

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I remember one of my brothers created an account, while he was living in my house.
    His account got disabled because the mods thought I created a shill account, because it was from my same internet address.
    So I had to contact the mods and explain it was in fact, a different person.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Urimun
    Top Bottom