Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    For crap sake people grow up OK. You guys wear us out.
    Do you want to fight scream and yell at each other.....set up a FTF and I will referee OK.
    Cheeseburgers and 1st round is on me after.
    Ooh. How about a twitch stream? Virtual cheeseburgers? That’s a two hour drive to see in person. But I’d watch the hell out of a livestream.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Times short and I don’t have enough of it wasting it on people I have no desire to “get along with because I have to”. I have friends and family I don’t have enough time to spend with so no, I am not wasting what little time I have to make kut feel better. He’s made his positions clear that he is here to stir the pot. I don’t have time for people like that.
    My mental health is worth more than that. Now CM I’ll gladly have lunch with again. I believe I owe him a cheeseburger from the last one. I’ll gladly make time for people that I like.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Times short and I don’t have enough of it wasting it on people I have no desire to “get along with because I have to”. I have friends and family I don’t have enough time to spend with so no, I am not wasting what little time I have to make kut feel better. He’s made his positions clear that he is here to stir the pot. I don’t have time for people like that.
    My mental health is worth more than that. Now CM I’ll gladly have lunch with again. I believe I owe him a cheeseburger from the last one. I’ll gladly make time for people that I like.
    I keep hearing CM talk about a Cheeseburger Summit...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, the offer was made, and it certainly wasn't to make me feel better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom