• ...and so much more!
  • Klanham5576

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    NE Indiana
    For an update Ludco in Parker City no longer sells guns due to legal issues. The guy is still open however and has a huge inventory of gun related items. Just no guns.

rengler22

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 19, 2015
    Indy
    US Defense Solutions in Greenwood has been incredible to me. Everything from backup iron sights to building an entire AR pistol has been nothing less than a pleasurable experience.

ajkohne

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2017
    Greenfield
    Highsmith Guns in Greenfield is great, I bought my Beretta M9 and Sig P938 from them. They also have an indoor pistol and archery range. Great stuff.
    123 N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140

ajkohne

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2017
    Greenfield
    One that is not on here is also out in Greenfield J and M Sporting Goods. It's a fairly new store out on 3527 W. US 40
    Greenfield, IN 46140

SPUTTER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    BEDFORD
    Tri Star Engineering Tactical Division, www.starforce.us - Bedford, Indiana / Small shop within Tri Star have to contact but a few items on hand is listed in the feature items then can order much online. Dealer for Daniel Defense plus class III dealer.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Have to head to Terre Haute area next week. Any recommendations for really good shops in that area? Won't waste my time if they are not highly recommended, but if you have one you'd say was worth checking out, let me know.

Thanks in advance.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Top Guns-southeast corner of U.S. 41 south and 7th st.

I checked it out. It's a nice shop, and I'll admit, I only looked at a few baseline firearms to price reference, but at least on those models, you are paying for that nice shop overhead.

Didn't check out the range.

Cool sign on the door.

I probably would have picked up one of his Top Guns tshirts, but he didn't have any out in my size in the style I liked.

The Sig cases in the back of the shop are cool, but I don't know a ton about Sigs so just admired those from a distance.

Captaincrunk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2017
    Evansville
    I saw a sign in Newburgh down by Evansville. I was on my way to an appointment and didn't get to check it out. Now I can't find it. Was a blue sign that said

GUNS
    Buy Sell Trade

Top Bottom