• dans43

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    Outdoorsman
    1010 South SR135
    Greenwood< In 46143

Have friendly and knowledgable people. have indoor bow shooting range as well as good prices on guns.

Cardsfan29315

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    New Albany
    Everything Concealed Carry (Clarksville) and Top Shelf Tactical (New Albany) are the two best in my area. Great people to deal with, no pressure sales, and they have their firearms out so you can handle them without having to wait on someone

Tonybnw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2019
    Franklin
    I have made indy arms company my primary go to shop for my indoor range days and the occasional accessory... however I dropped off 3 guns and they did nothing with 2 of them straightened the dust cover on my ak and charged $60 without fixing the problem that caused the ak to bend the dust cover in the first place

Tonybnw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2019
    Franklin
    Oh yeah and it took them a month to get the guns back from them because the gunsmith pick his hours... I WILL NEVER GIVE THEM ANOTHER DOLLAR FOR GUNSMITH SERVICES

Scenarfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2018
    Hamilton County
    Pinnacle Firearms 598 West Carmel Drive Carmel IN 46032

Good group of guys in there. They are trying to make it more of an old school gun guys’ place versus the usual Tupperware stores. I’ve bought a couple of used guns they have and done a FFL transfer in there too. And they just got their Cerakote operation up and running.

I just moved to Carmel a few years ago and after reading about them here, I stopped in a couple weeks ago, and talked to the owner about a used custom Mauser he had for a great price - ended up buying it. However, they won’t handle a FFL transfer from a private out of state seller. Will only do FFL to FFL.

57schwada

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2019
    Hanover
    Not sure if anyone posted Madison Outdoors.
    https://www.madisonoutdoors.net/

The people there (George and his mother Barb) are the greatest! No high pressure or time limits. The shop is very small, however they keep it stocked with quality firearms, used quality firearms and reloading/optics too!
    No I am NOT George!

ccha8778

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2019
    The Region
    I've bought from Blythe's and South County Guns in NW Indiana. Both are great and have knowledgeable staff. (Valpo Blythe's has an indoor gun range)

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    +1 for Pinnacle Firearms in Carmel. Great people, knowledgeable, and Friendly. Their gunsmith Ty is very good and friendly. Great shop!

Top Bottom