• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • R65

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2018
    Greencastle
    Plainfield Shooting Supplies has moved. New address is 2605 E Main St Plainfield Indiana 46168 https://www.facebook.com/PlainfieldShootingSupplies/

brentlacy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2018
    Rockville

Gander Mouintain in Terre Haute Area is Closed.
    I see a couple stores not listed in that region
    Shots N Shells in Clinton, IN (Scotty the owner has an awesome reputation in the area)
    Wabash Valley Armory in Terre Haute. (Mike and Travis know their stuff, they are great guys)
    There is a brand new store in the Dana IN area. I do not know the name, just found out about it today. It just opened in the last couple weeks. Wish I had more info to help you.

AGarbers

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Martinsville
    A new shop opened a few months ago. Badger Creek Firearms LLC, 434 Harlan Drive, Mooresville 317-483-3716. It is a small shop but their thing is that they are a full-service gunsmith. The guy doesn't seem to be a BS'er like some in the area. I have not bought or sold anything to or from him so I can't say anything about his service. His prices seemed reasonable. The shop is just a quick shot off Hwy 67.

Deimos

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    Mooresville
    Badger Creek Firearms
    434 Harlan Dr
    Mooresville, IN

Great little store, they're new and small but they have some older collectable guns (Colt 1903s, etc) as well as newer guns. Bought 2 guns from them with no issues, staff are friendly and really helpful too.

Not to mention they do $15 transfers.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I’ve had great experiences with US Defense Solutions in Greenwood. The guys are very nice and approachable when I have questions. They carry a decent ammo selection for a smaller shop and do $15 transfers. I definitely would recommend stopping in!

Bonus: There is a shop dog that is super sweet, so you get to pet a dog if you need to wait at all.

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    Is this the place to let people know that we just opened our gun counter this week? In Greencastle.

We're an established tactical supply/uniforms business, but just getting started with guns. We do have a nice little stash of rifles and suppressors starting, though.

You're all invited to visit, of course! :)

HonkieKowboy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 14, 2018
    Lafayette
    Favre's gunshop where I am is very a nice LGS ran by an elderly couple down in Terre Haute. Sadly they're closing shop in a few months, thus their inventory is pretty limited. They helped me ship some stuff too, so that's neat.

Their Address is at:
    520 N 42nd St, Terre Haute, IN 47803

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    Favre's gunshop where I am is very a nice LGS ran by an elderly couple down in Terre Haute. Sadly they're closing shop in a few months, thus their inventory is pretty limited. They helped me ship some stuff too, so that's neat.

Their Address is at:
    520 N 42nd St, Terre Haute, IN 47803

That is amazing that they were still there. I had no idea. I bought my 03A3 there when I was 20, back in 1991 before I left for the Army. Very nice small family business. Glad to know he has been around, but sad to know he is retiring and closing shop.

JamesV

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    The Region
    A nice shop that we visited for a GSSF certificate, also very helpful and friendly. Will def be our location to use from now on

Femme Fatale Guns and Sports Inc
    1201 S Main St.
    South Bend, IN 46601

Mustang1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2015
    Westfield
    Pinnacle Firearms 598 West Carmel Drive Carmel IN 46032

Good group of guys in there. They are trying to make it more of an old school gun guys’ place versus the usual Tupperware stores. I’ve bought a couple of used guns they have and done a FFL transfer in there too. And they just got their Cerakote operation up and running.

HoosierMyk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I recently bought my cc sidearm at Hoosier Armory in downtown Noblesville. Absolutely love the place! Knowledgeable, friendly and prices are tough to beat on new and used firearms as well as accessories and ammo. I live on the north side of Indy and definitely recommend them. Worth the trip and your time.

Top Bottom