• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I attended my first "Lincoln Day Dinner" over the weekend and felt like I've been missing out, I should have been attending these all along! It was put on by our local republican party and had national, state, and local level candidates in attendance, including a key note speech given by a candidate running for office in DC.

It was great to meet all the candidates and spend a few hours with like minded, liberty loving individuals. It was our "date night" and even my wife remarked how enjoyable the evening was.

Tickets included dinner, dessert and non-alcoholic beverages. I'd say it was about the cost as a nice restaurant and lasted a few hours.

If you haven't been, I'd encourage you to follow your local republican party page on social media and attend a "Lincoln Day Dinner."

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I attended my first "Lincoln Day Dinner" over the weekend and felt like I've been missing out, I should have been attending these all along! It was put on by our local republican party and had national, state, and local level candidates in attendance, including a key note speech given by a candidate running for office in DC.

It was great to meet all the candidates and spend a few hours with like minded, liberty loving individuals. It was our "date night" and even my wife remarked how enjoyable the evening was.

Tickets included dinner, dessert and non-alcoholic beverages. I'd say it was about the cost as a nice restaurant and lasted a few hours.

If you haven't been, I'd encourage you to follow your local republican party page on social media and attend a "Lincoln Day Dinner."
    This is what I’m talking about! If you go to these and get involved words like them and they leave your vocabulary and you know who is in agreement with you and who is not. Who to support and who is not. So glad you had a great experience…

Top Bottom