WTS/WTT: Like New Armalite AR10 .308, Shilen Blank by Rainier Arms, DD Lite Rail

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jlwest1213

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    SE Indiana
    ***SOLD***

First time listing something on here so please give me a break (constructive criticism encouraged if needed). I'm out of the country working until next Thursday, so sorry for the one pic. All I bothered to have my wife take, but i'll be able to add more next Thursday or meet up. I am not sure why i'm even considering selling this rifle, it's awesome, shoots 1.5" at 100m with irons (and i'm not a terrific shot). I'm just considering going to a bolt rifle, and seeing what interest is out there for this AR10. Mostly I want cash for it, but open to some trades. (BUIS not included). Located in Greensburg, In

I have an Armalite AR10 .308, with 12" Daniel Defense lite rail, Rainier Arms 16" ultramatch barrel (Shilen blank), Armalite tactical 2 stage trigger, and LMT Sopmod stock on Vltor buffer tube. FDE magpul MIAD grip and FDE Tango Down vertical grip. BCG and lower parts are all original factory Armalite parts. It has the improved bolt catch. I also have 7-20 round factory mags, and 1-10 round mag (maybe a 15 rounder also, i'll have to check). Mags are basically brand new. All of them except 2-20 rounders are brand new and have only had ammo loaded into them. I've shot the 10 round mag once, and the other 2-20 rounders once or twice each. Rifle is in perfect shape, and has only seen about 60 rounds of quality ammo, and well cleaned. I've had it over a year now and that's all i've shot it. One of the reasons i'm posting this. If you know how much the parts cost last year at "normal prices" then you know i'm asking reasonable value for the rifle. It's pretty much what I have in the rifle. This AR10 was put together by my friend Ed Bohman, of Bohman Arms. Former SF, and he builds some amazing stuff.

I'm probably missing a couple things. All I can say if you're looking for an AR10, this is an impressive gun and will not disappoint. Comes with 1-20 round and 1-10 round mags (other 20 round mags will cost extra). I'm in no hurry at all to part with it, and will consider trades/trades+cash. Anyways, shoot me some offers.
    I won't sell mags unless the rifle goes too. I also have a brand new First Spear Scar heavy kit (seen here First Spear Scar Heavy Operator Carrying Kit (SHOCK) - Khaki) for mags/gear. It's had mags sitting in it and never used.

$2200 for rifle and 1-10 round mag, 1-20 round mag. OBO
    $2500 for everything (all mags, and SCAR-H chest rig) OBO

Trades considered (and cash if necessary): Noveske 5.56 barrel (or other new quality barrels 16" non lightweight, 223 or 308 bolt action rifles (18-20" barrels and no single shots), Springfield EMP 9mm, 9mm pistols or other calibers with ammo. 223/556 ammo, 308 ammo, 9mm ammo. Let me know what you're thinking and maybe we can work something out. Thanks for looking.

If you cannot view the picture, please email me jwesterfeld@hotmail.com. I have wireless where i'm at, so if you're serious email or PM me for number.

IMG_3900_zps046298c1.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom