• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    A taste of the history presented at Appleseeds is coming to a library near you... :rockwoot:

Hear the story of the most important day in American history...
    April 19th, 1775, the first day of the American Revolutionary War.

We’ll be talking about the events and the people whose decisions and actions shaped and still define us as a nation 237 years later.

Tell your friends and bring your family. Free to the public and appropriate for all ages. :)

Appleseed - Library Seed <---click here for more info. ;)

Upcoming Indiana events:

Tippecanoe County Public Library - Lafayette, IN APR 4th 6-8pm

Crawfordsville District Public Library - Crawfordsville, IN APR 11th 6-8pm

Rensselaer Branch of the Jasper County Public Library - Rensselaer, IN APR 19th 6-8pm

Winamac Branch of the Pulaski County Public Library - Winamac, IN APR 26th 6-7:30pm

More locations to be added. PM me to find out how to host a history presentation near you. :yesway:

ATM

Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Hey Lafayette!

Tomorrow evening at 6.

Come on out to the library and hear a great story! :rockwoot:

hooky

Grandmaster
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Has there been any outreach to schools or youth organizations? I'm thinking something like Scouts and/or a local FFA chapter?

ATM

Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    bumping this back up. another one coming up in crawfordsville. it will be a good time. you might even learn something about our heritage :)

Heck yeah! Where my C'ville peeps? :rockwoot:

My Lafayette peeps can drive down, too, since you missed your Lafayette Libraryseed last week. :@ya: Yes you there, reading the screen.

I promise you will be inspired - money back guarantee. ;)

Consider it a Sons of Liberty meet and greet. :patriot:

ATM

Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Crawfordsville Libraryseed this evening 6-8pm.

Yes, it's the story every American should hear.
    :patriot:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Dec 2, 2009
    I have a homeschool co-op group that might be interested hosting a Libraryseed. Do you have anyone in NWI that could do one and does it have to be in a library? We would more than likely host it at the local church's family center and make it open to the public if that is ok with the speaker.

yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    I have a homeschool co-op group that might be interested hosting a Libraryseed. Do you have anyone in NWI that could do one and does it have to be in a library? We would more than likely host it at the local church's family center and make it open to the public if that is ok with the speaker.

Depending on the day and time we can make it happen. As far as the group and location... I always say "give me a handful of people in the food court at the Mall and I'll do the three strikes for them".

YHJ

Wild Deuce

Master
    Dec 2, 2009
    I will PM you folks with details later this evening. It's a homeschool group so the date and times will be flexible. I will collect some probable dates. One question already came up ... being a homeschool group they will likely ask about projects or hands-on activities. I didn't think their would be anything beyond the telling of the tale but I'll wait to hear from you guys. I'll drop a bug in their ear that if they want hands-on they can attend an Appleseed Shoot. :)

Info on group size and ages will be forthcoming in the PM. Thanks!

Top Bottom