• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well, looks like this thread got in the ditch a few times, but will remain unlocked. Subject to change without notice, your mileage may vary.
    Can't promise I won't post totally left field things again... but buying a Bank Vault to horde guns, precious metals, guitars, and scotch is a good idea. Just like Pineapple on Pizza is a good thing too!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Can't promise I won't post totally left field things again... but buying a Bank Vault to horde guns, precious metals, guitars, and scotch is a good idea. Just like Pineapple on Pizza is a good thing too!
    You were doing good… until the last sentence.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Wait a minute. Bluetooth on a Safe Lock.. that sounds like a dodgy idea to me
    Yeah, I noticed that too. WTF?
    It’s possible it’s for something as benign as an anti-tamper feature. It may be able to send out alerts to opening attempts.

Never knew this was a thing. And it’s time to research a little more. It doesn’t affect me anyhow since mines a mechanical dial lock.

EDIT: uses multiple levels of authentication and advanced encryption to deliver a Bluetooth-enabled safe lock
    You can set codes and open with the app.

Last edited:

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Some years ago my MIL couldn't find the combo to her safe after her husband died. She just called the safe manufacturer with the serial number and they gave her the combo. I was shocked.

I can't remember who made the safe but its a nice one.

By the way combinations on dial safes are relatively easy to change if you do your research.
    depending on the manufacturer...

look for a rs232 port...

open an 8 bit comm port without parity using a command shell...

try a few dos memory commands....

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    iu

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well, not to nitpick, but I think one has an object and the other doesn't. I think it's technically one is a transvestite and the other is an intransvestite
    The original quote you objected to was 'Lie back and enjoy it I guess'. Just what exactly is the object specified in that sentence?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The original quote you objected to was 'Lie back and enjoy it I guess'. Just what exactly is the object specified in that sentence?
    Nay ser. I did not object, I inquired or is it enquired?

• Haha
    Reactions: Mij

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    The factory reset might be like the one in the video upthread showing using a paper clip to push it. The reset button is under the QC sticker as shown, just poke the paperclip through the sticker. Might work for you.
    View attachment 298073
    If that isnt the dumbest area to place a sticker i’ve ever seen in my entire damn life.

-edit-

Mine doesn't say Bluetooth and I removed both stickers. No hole or button so I'm assuming it's an older model. Just an update.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom