• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Don't have a liberty I have a different brand with electronic lock. It also has a master key that you can use in case of a failure of the electronic. Does Liberty not do that? How do you get into that thing after a fire?

Also the Feebs haven't been the "good guys" in decades. Literally.

Angrysauce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Kokomo
    You do realize someone said you can reset the electronic locks with just a user code and all I did was post videos that say otherwise.

You either didn't bother to read the quoted texts from angrysauce or are taking my posts out of context bud.
    Securam Basic locks come from the factory with a Master Combo of 111111 and a User Combo of 123456. Liberty changes the Master and records it with the SN of the Safe. When the safe ships, it ships with instructions on how to change the User combo of 123456.
    If you open the door, gain access to the rear of the lock you can press a button in the way shown in my posted video that FACTORY RESETS THE LOCK.
    If you can open the door with the USER COMBO, you can FACTORY RESET the entire lock which will REMOVE BOTH COMBOS.
    You can then set the combos to whatsoever you choose and the FBI will just call your local FD to open your safe with the jaws'o'life instead.
    Try watching the videos before spreading bad info. Just because you couldn't figure it out doesn't mean it's not possible.

EDIT: FWIW, this is a large part of what I do for a living. I have a lot of experience with Securam, LaGard, S&G, KabaMas, etc. from basic locks like this, dual control configurations, time delays, auditable locks, even centrally controlled locks.
    All these basic locks have reset methods. This one it the easiest in my opinion, no special tools and a button. LaGards basic locks, for example, require a reset box.

Last edited:

Angrysauce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Kokomo
    If it wasn’t for the start date I’d think I was interacting with a child.
    Seems committed to being right because he had to replace his lock. People get real committed to being right when they've spent money because they can't read or research.

Reactions: Mij

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    Securam Basic locks come from the factory with a Master Combo of 111111 and a User Combo of 123456. Liberty changes the Master and records it with the SN of the Safe. When the safe ships, it ships with instructions on how to change the User combo of 123456.
    If you open the door, gain access to the rear of the lock you can press a button in the way shown in my posted video that FACTORY RESETS THE LOCK.
    If you can open the door with the USER COMBO, you can FACTORY RESET the entire lock which will REMOVE BOTH COMBOS.
    You can then set the combos to whatsoever you choose and the FBI will just call your local FD to open your safe with the jaws'o'life instead.
    Try watching the videos before spreading bad info. Just because you couldn't figure it out doesn't mean it's not possible.

EDIT: FWIW, this is a large part of what I do for a living. I have a lot of experience with Securam, LaGard, S&G, KabaMas, etc. from basic locks like this, dual control configurations, time delays, auditable locks, even centrally controlled locks.
    All these basic locks have reset methods. This one it the easiest in my opinion, no special tools and a button. LaGards basic locks, for example, require a reset box.
    The lock that came on my safe was a securam safelogic, and im looking at it right now and there's no red button to reset the codes. Unless this is something securam changed on newer models. Granted this safe was manufactured in 03 I believe so I don't know how old the lock is or what generation it is. But yes in short I did do research, fired emails off to securam, etc... and never got answers on how to change the user code and liberty would not give me the Master code so I changed the lock to a dial lock. Which is why I ditched the elock day two of owning it.

-edit-

To give some details. On the internal lock body there is 2 stickers. One big rectangular with info and one small circle sticker that says QC and numbers.

Top Bottom