• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    For those INGOers that tut-tut folks that get riled up and say things like “this or that company won’t care about your fit, they’re too big or too whatever, to ever think your temper tantrum will make a difference…” Well, sometimes pressure from the customer has an effect. If you sit there and take it, like in this case, saying “welp, they’re just going to do it anyway. No sense in pouncing in them”. We’ll keep getting what we’ve always got.

Am I convinced they’ve seen the light and truly repented? Eh, we’ll see. Does throwing a fit work every time? Obviously not.
    Does sitting on your hands and taking it like a chump work? It does for the people that hate you.

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    I bought an older liberty safe off these very forums years and years ago.

It took me 1 hour to replace the crappy elock with a S&G dial lock.

As for factory resetting the mastercode, good luck with that, as you need it to be able to reset it, and unless youre a corrupt government agency with a warrant that doesnt have liberty safes name on it, I doubt liberty will give you your mastercode.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Not sure attacking Liberty Safes makes much sense here, any USA based safe Company would've divulged the combo eventually if not immediately as well.
    I get the idea expressed that they should have resisted but why would they? So they can be the next target of an IRS audit? Not like the DOJ is weaponized now is it? I like their response (we can erase the back up, then recovery is on you) seems like a good option for the keyboard warriors.
    The Left needs more guys like you on the "Right"

As for Liberty, Id like to see an apology along with all the other sexy things they are saying for damage control.

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    The Left needs more guys like you on the "Right"

As for Liberty, Id like to see an apology along with all the other sexy things they are saying for damage control.
    Lol, you are the first to ever say anything like that about me! So yeah attacking the safe company that’ll fix the problem. No one on here is attacking the DOJ or FBI …… I have to wonder why? Is it because they are weaponized and you cower in fear? Or do you condone the raid?

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Lol, you are the first to ever say anything like that about me! So yeah attacking the safe company that’ll fix the problem. No one on here is attacking the DOJ or FBI …… I have to wonder why? Is it because they are weaponized and you cower in fear? Or do you condone the raid?
    I thought this thread is about Liberty, not the disgusting over reach and attacks on conservatives by gov agencies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Maybe it is because we have railed against the DOJ and Feebs for years here on the INGO, and guess what? Nothing comes from it.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    You really haven't been paying attention at all have you? We attack th DOJ and FBI daily. But they're just the physical arm of the democrat party and we have zero influence on what they do.

EDIT: and in case you've missed the last FEW YEARS: **** the doj, **** the feebs, **** the aft. **** the current administration and I hope all of them burn in the deepest reaches of hell because they are what is destroying this country.

Top Bottom