MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I agree with Mike.
    It's not the language.
    It's being tired of being lied to about what we see and hear.
    I wore my Let's Go Brandon sweatshirt when I went home to see my parents over Thanksgiving. My Dad unfortunately has had a full blown case of Trump Derangement Syndrome for years now. He absolutely lost his mind when he saw my shirt. I'm talking a complete toddler melt down. He stomped his feet and demanded I take off the "offensive" shirt.

At first I couldn't tell if he was serious and I tried to explain that it's more about a comment on media gaslighting than it is about FJB, but he wasn't having any of it. It was very disheartening and sad to watch a man in his mid-seventies, who I grew up respecting, having the reaction that he did. He was honestly on the verge of tears over it.

He watches and reads mainstream news pretty much all of his waking hours. It seriously has infected his brain. I've been watching him buy into the narrative for years. He's so far gone I'm not sure there's anything I can do about it at this point.

Last edited:

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    For a living I’m a bridge superintendent and I’m currently rehabing the old Parker truss bridge on 135 as your leaving Morgantown headed to Nashville. I have two electronic message boards on-site warning of construction. Last night someone switched them to” let’s go Brandon” it was on Facebook and Indot brass saw it. Needless to say people were excited. My inspector let me know that it was funny as hell but shut it off NOW.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    Biden behaves just like my grandfather with dementia. He doesn't really understand what's going on and it explains why he keeps calling others the president.

Top Bottom