Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Maxwell Klinger
    Mrs. Doubtfire
    Doctor Frank-N-Furter

Klinger was actually openly Muslim on MASH, (he used to say "Praise Allah" occasionally) but that was before it would have drawn any criticism. I don't think Robin Wiliams or Tim Curry were from Lebanon ("Lesbian" :):).

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Klinger was actually openly Muslim on MASH, (he used to say "Praise Allah" occasionally) but that was before it would have drawn any criticism. I don't think Robin Wiliams or Tim Curry were from Lebanon ("Lesbian" :):).

Klinger was also openly Christian, Jewish, pagan and of course a gypsy. And an atheist but would give it up for lent. :lmfao:

In real life he was raised in the Maronite Eastern Catholic Syriac Maronite Church of Antioch religion. (that's a mouth full)

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    Once upon a time, there was a hedonistic city, where homosexuality was not only accepted, but celebrated. Nothing was off limits for the carnal appetites of those that lived there. Gangs of people would demand that visitors to the city be given over to them to satisfy their lust.

Things didn't turn out very well for that city or its sister city. I'm sure everything will be great this time though.

Should one decide to leave such a city, highly recommended to not look back.
    Madison, WI flying the rainbow flag over the State Capital this month....

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Once upon a time, there was a hedonistic city, where homosexuality was not only accepted, but celebrated. Nothing was off limits for the carnal appetites of those that lived there. Gangs of people would demand that visitors to the city be given over to them to satisfy their lust.

Things didn't turn out very well for that city or its sister city. I'm sure everything will be great this time though.

Yeah, what those men did was horrible, treating those ladies visiting London that way. I see the comparison.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    A Clockwork Orange is every bit as disgusting on a bus as it was on the screen.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    the term originates with the Greek island of Lesbos, and yes, for the reason you think. There was a woman named Sappho that established a group of like minded women. Natives of this island are referred to as Lesbians, regardless their inclinations, and of course, half are male. Now, most of those males have an attraction to women, so, um, something...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Did I miss something in the story?

giphy.gif

Top Bottom