• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    He probably gave more than one military history class lecture, but I was at IU from 78-82. I wonder …

You didn’t happen to get a guest lecture from Prof Reichmann about growing up in Nazi Germany that started with him holding up a vintage magazine cover with a portrait of Adolf and giving one of Adolf’s speeches, did you?
    I think I remember hearing that he did a lecture in that class each time if he could. I was one year behind you. But I don’t remember which semester I took the class. It was definitely either sophomore or junior year.

tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville
    RIP Coach Knight.
    Prayers for his Family.
    Among his Many Records is this: From 1974 to 1976, His IU teams won 37 consecutive Big 10 games.
    Don't wait for That record to Fall.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I was at IU during the 75-76 season and lived across the street from Assembly Hall in Brisco Quad. When they won the championship that year after an undefeated season you could hear a roar come up from outside that carried across the whole campus. I'll always remember that.
    I was there for the I think it was 87 championship. I was working EMS at the time. I remember they tried to flip over the ambulance (not mine) at Showalter fountain.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I can't remember the numbers, but the McDonald's that was on Walnut next to the intersection of Hwy 46 offered free food and discounts based on how low the IU defense kept their opponents.

I was there in the 70s and my son was there when his career at IU ended.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I know y'all are gonna try to revoke my Hoosier card. But I dont care. Not a big fan of sportsball, especially not basketball.

Can we please get the General in the ground already so everybody will shut up? The amount of press is getting obnoxious. Top of the news every 30 minutes, Some shows on WIBC either running ads in memoriam, or some of his speeches as bumper "music".

/rant

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I know y'all are gonna try to revoke my Hoosier card. But I dont care. Not a big fan of sportsball, especially not basketball.

Can we please get the General in the ground already so everybody will shut up? The amount of press is getting obnoxious. Top of the news every 30 minutes, Some shows on WIBC either running ads in memoriam, or some of his speeches as bumper "music".

/rant
    I'd rather hear the Bobby Knight stories than the Medicare enrollment commercials every 3 minutes. :n00b:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

/rant
    1698953845416.jpeg

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

/rant
    Would you rather listen to a 15 minute kamalla speach?

Top Bottom