• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

MJ06IU

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Indy
    Bought this as an extra so that when my friend came into town we could hunt together with him having to fly with his own. My goal is to sell it, and so I am pricing it at a value. SBE II's with Camo finish usually don't come up on forums as the folks that buy them typically keep them. That said, I am keeping my right handed 26" SBE II.

This Italian made shotgun is known as one of the best production semi automatic shotguns on the market. It shoots shells up to 3 1/2" and has a stock that drastically cuts down on felt recoil. This model is different from the American version and usually retails for $1,699. My Left handed SBE II comes with 4 chokes, a choke wrench, Benelli oil, the case, and the other items seen in my pictures.

Just incase you're wondering, yes I have shot it and the left side ejection didn't bother me.

No Longer Selling $1,400 - Got My M4 today!!!

Technical Information:

Benelli Super Black Eagle II Shotgun Left-hand

A favorite among Benelli shotguns the Benelli Super Black Eagle II sets the standard for styling versatility and performance by which all other semi-auto shotguns are judged. If you’re looking for a 12-gauge shotgun with unfailing reliability-the kind of reliability that you can count on-your search is over. As the original 3-1/2" semi-auto shotgun the Super Black Eagle was on the cutting edge of shotgun development. The proven Benelli Inertia Driven bolt mechanism allows the Super Black Eagle II to shoot 2-3/4" 3" and even 3-1/2" magnum ammunition without adjustments.

The Super Black Eagle II also incorporates some basic improvements like the ComforTech system reducing recoil up to 48% without adding any moving parts or weight. Compared to competing brands the Benelli weighs 13 to 15% less. On average that’s more than a pound less! The ComforTech system reduces muzzle climb by 15% for fast follow-up shots which allows shooters to get back on target up to 69% faster than the competition. The Super Black Eagle II is the quickest shooting and most reliable shotgun ever.

Max Shell Length: 3.5"
    Magazine Capacity: 3+1
    Choke: CICMIMF
    Caliber: 12ga
    Stock: Black synthetic ComforTech
    Action: Semi-auto

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom