Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    FWIW I shoot left handed. Semis dont bother me at all. I;ve only purchased left handed bolts because thats where it really helps.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Or you can buy a standard 10/22 and use this wonderful device from Tandomkross ... https://www.tandemkross.com/Advantage-Charging-Handle-and-Picatinny-Rail-for-Ruger®-1022®_p_216.html

As with any optic you add to a 10/22, you will need to build up the stock to create a proper cheek weld. I typically use foam pipe insulation held in place with vet wrap.

It's been ages ago, but I do remember one adventurous soul who cut a slot in the left side of the receiver and then threaded the bolt to receive a charging handle on the left side. This is certainly a more drastic modification than the TK part.

boatingaccident

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2023
    Tippecanoe County
    Or you can buy a standard 10/22 and use this wonderful device from Tandomkross ... https://www.tandemkross.com/Advantage-Charging-Handle-and-Picatinny-Rail-for-Ruger®-1022®_p_216.html

As with any optic you add to a 10/22, you will need to build up the stock to create a proper cheek weld. I typically use foam pipe insulation held in place with vet wrap.

It's been ages ago, but I do remember one adventurous soul who cut a slot in the left side of the receiver and then threaded the bolt to receive a charging handle on the left side. This is certainly a more drastic modification than the TK part.
    I definitely don't have the craftsmanship skills to do that haha. The $159 Savage Arms that cameramonkey shared would be perfect.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I definitely don't have the craftsmanship skills to do that haha. The $159 Savage Arms that cameramonkey shared would be perfect.
    You'd be surprised. And it doesnt have to be pretty. pool noodles and athletic tape works. These also work VERY well.

Top Bottom