• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    Have her shoot both, I have an LCP and my wife hates to shoot it cause of how long the trigger pull is on it. Personally I really like the LCP but she is not too fond of it

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Get her the Glock 42. It's small, hides well, good trigger pull without being to needy like a double action and no manual safety to worry about flicking on or off.

trackersranch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2014
    Greenwood
    My wife just bought the bodyguard from Rual King. Shot it last nigth. Has no problem with the trigger. I don't like the trigger and want to put in a new one that I saw on youtube. She reminded me that it is gun, so no new trigger....

speedracer302

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Sorry - I meant a LCP and Bodyguard 380. We are not locked on a 380 but it seemed like a good option. She has been carrying a .22LR and wanted a larger caliber but not too bad.

Thanks for all the good advice.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    I have an LCP, my wife started with a PK380, but when she decided to move to a smaller .380, she went with the BG380. She had shot my LCP, a friends bersa, my dads Sig P232, and even a Colt Government model. Just as a reference, she also has, and has carried a Ruger LCR (her choice after shooting one, and a good bit of practice with my Smith 442). She also has, and has carried a PF-9, and currently is carrying my MK-9.

Get your wifes hands on as many options as possible, and let her shoot as many of them as practical. She will find something that she prefers. Its much safer that way, she cant blame you for steering her in the wrong direction...

Top Bottom