• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blazer90

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Lafayette
    Just saw from a friend of mine that WA State has joined California in banning hi capacity magazines. Takes effect July 1, curious how something like that would be placed into law here.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    how something like that would be placed into law here.
    How something like that gets passed into law here is quite simple. The citizenry snoozes along while a minority manipulates the useful idiots and enough Communists (AKA Democrats) get elected to subvert the constitution of both the state of Indiana and the United States.

Voila, there you go all the gun control you can stomach and more!

Want to remain a citizen, and not a serf and a subject? Make sure that you elect constitutionalists, stay engaged, and verify they vote to honor their oath and stay within the bounds of the Constitution.

Granted our current binary system often leaves one with no choice but to hold their nose as they vote. Never however; vote for some POS who will gladly violate your god-given rights and considers you nothing more than a subject.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I did a post on the powers of the Governor.

Would one on the legislature be helpful as well?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    How something like that gets passed into law here is quite simple. The citizenry snoozes along while a minority manipulates the useful idiots and enough Communists (AKA Democrats) get elected to subvert the constitution of both the state of Indiana and the United States.

Voila, there you go all the gun control you can stomach and more!

Want to remain a citizen, and not a serf and a subject? Make sure that you elect constitutionalists, stay engaged, and verify they vote to honor their oath and stay within the bounds of the Constitution.

Granted our current binary system often leaves one with no choice but to hold their nose as they vote. Never however; vote for some POS who will gladly violate your god-given rights and considers you nothing more than a subject.
    So in an election pitting, say, the late Richard Lugar vs. a gun-grabbing Democrat.....? One of them is going to win and be in office for the next six years. There is no way to say "neither". Not voting just lets others choose which oath-violator and traitor is sworn in.

I get the idea that Lugar should be (and was, eventually) primaried, And I remember how they then torched Mourdock, but that's not my question. I'm saying when you have a great big turd sandwich and one way or the other, we all have to take a bite..... How do you approach that?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Placed into law? I don't understand.

You have a question regarding how the General Assembly works? Does this help:

Kirk, I always liked this explanation:

I did a post on the powers of the Governor.

Would one on the legislature be helpful as well?

In all seriousness, if you want to make an educational post, I see no reason to discourage you. We can all use education. :)

Blessings,
    Bill (not the one in the video)

scout5

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Charlestown
    Yes the democrats are open about wanting all the gun control they can get with the goal of overturning the 2nd amendment. While the republicans are satisfied with taking what gun control they can get and still be electable, electable because they "aren't as bad as the democrats". Yet we keep electing them. Bans happen because for decades we have failed to recognize we have choices other than the status quo.

As for Richard Lugar. I worked hard to help get him booted in the primary. Then the RNC let their butt hurt feelings keep them from supporting a good candidate. Because they want people that will follow orders, just like Lugar did. No free thinkers allowed if they can help it.

The republicans in congress right now are evaluating what they can get by with and still beat the democrats. We're getting what we voted for.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Really wish we gun-owners would stop adding credence to the "high capacity" myth. These states are banning STANDARD capacity magazines several of the most common handgun (and sometimes rifle) calibers. Its the "reach around" version of outright banning that type of handgun/rifle.

How would the same happen here? We, the People, let it, or worse, outright support it.

Vote in Primaries. Retain judges who uphold their oath (and not those that don't). Pay attention to your local Sherriff elections (they matter) and the State AG. Have NICE conversations with your family, friends, and neighbors on why they should do the same.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Remember, nobody needs more than 10 rounds to defend himslef.

From earlier this week in NJ where you are limited on how many rounds you can have to defend yourself.

******* idiots.

Top Bottom