• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    I got this in an email from them today. At the bottom of the email it has the following "This policy does not apply to milarty/federal agencies"

I wish they would have included federal agencies.

AZ D

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    NWI
    I got this in an email from them today. At the bottom of the email it has the following "This policy does not apply to milarty/federal agencies"

While I appreciate this tactic, I also wish that they could include Federal agencies!

Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    I got this in an email from them today. At the bottom of the email it has the following "This policy does not apply to military/federal agencies"

It's possible that they have contracts that won't allow this. Even if this were the case I would stop sales. Then when they go, "We have a contract." I would say, "We have one as well. It's called the constitution. If you don't honor our contract, we won't honor yours!"

As for ammunition manufactures. I would take the same stance. I would sell to the people first. No sales to government agencies that don't comply with the constitution. "When the people have enough ammo then you can have some." That would be my motto!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    It's true, saw it on their Facebook. They aren't applying it to federal agencies or the military though, so it takes a little something away from it. Still, good for them!

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    This is just one bad a__ picture form Larue.

larue_photo.jpg

I do hope they follow through. It is good to see people that will still put values above dollars.

Top Bottom