• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I've been listening to Larry for years and it's hard to disagree with him on anything. Liberals are terrified of him. In my opinion it's because if a republican actually wins in a democrat strong hold. Then keeps the seat for any amount of time. It would get so much better in that state, that it would be impossible to not blame all the positive statistics on the republican policies. Then the Dems power scam would be extremely hard to keep pushing. I would hypothesize, that if he wins, a whole lot of new problems would come up to deal with in order to sabotage progress. Think Portland and really all of trump's presidency.

Good point especially keeping the seat for some time, that is the key to change. Coming from Illinois I have seen this happen recently. I only remember one republican governor that was not a RINO and that was the last one Rauner, came in as a rich business man wanting to change things. With majorities in the house and senate with the house speaker Madigan at the helm they bottled him up where he could do nothing. Rauner's biggest goal was to reduce spending to where the state had to live within its means. The house kept a budget from being passed for three years and then passed one with house RINOS help that was the same as always. Then Rauner was labeled as weak and the cause of all the budget problems. I hope Larry Elder wins but I also think he will have one h### of a time getting done and then will get blamed for everything. Jim.

Top Bottom