• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    Who all is going? This is our first show there in quite a while, went one other time a few years ago and it was mediocre at best.
    We have heard some good stuff about it recently and not all from the promoter!?
    Hope we see some of you guys up there this weekend, stop by and say hey introduce your selves!

_OZ_

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    In Search of the Holy Grail
    I hope to make it up...
    I was just wondering why they have it and the one in Valpo at the same time. Then again its Lafayette :) sorry, I love Lafayette(well the Dog'n'Suds and HD and a few other places...)

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    I will be there, hopefully with Karodger, maybe another friend as well. Will have to stop by tac shotgun booth for sure since we both have some shotgun plans

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    I generally judge a gun show by the amount of money I spend.......Lafayette's (which I always attend) gets a mediocre rating...:dunno:

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    I generally judge a gun show by the amount of money I spend.......Lafayette's (which I always attend) gets a mediocre rating...:dunno:

hmm were going to be carrying some rather unique shotguns, rifles, handguns and gear..... maybe we can find a way to make Lafayette rate much higher!:D
    Everyone leaves happy we would go home lighter and you could go home broker and heavier!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Crap... I'm wanting to get some ghost rings for my 870 from ya'll, but I can't be there this weekend :( Deer hunting with the boy Saturday morning. If he strikes out, we'll join Cathy for squirrel hunting during the day, then deer hunting again in the evening. Then work Sunday.

Of course, if he nails one early in the AM, we might be able to swing up :)

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    I'd like to make it as well but harvest has been in full swing so I doubt I make it. Haven't been to a Gun show in Years! LAst one I was at was the one at the state fair about 20 years ago when dad bought me a Ruger 77/22. Still have it!

Boiler74

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Who all is going? This is our first show there in quite a while, went one other time a few years ago and it was mediocre at best.
    We have heard some good stuff about it recently and not all from the promoter!?
    Hope we see some of you guys up there this weekend, stop by and say hey introduce your selves!

I would like to find a magazine extension for a Remington 870 Express Magnum. Probably be there Sunday morning, as the PU game is Saturday. Any chance you'll have one? And what info do I need to bring from the gun?

Thanks

bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Wasn't going to go but now I may change my mind. Could always pimp out some of my shotguns.

My Benelli M4 is still stock. Do you have an extension for it?

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    If you go take a flashlight...dark as hell in there. You will need a light to really inspect anything.

I agree 100%..by far the darkest building I have been in for a gun & knife show...plus there is no air conditioning! I hope the 90 degree temps decide to leave by the weekend...Oh wait what am I worried about...I'll be in Valpo in a well lighted building with AC. :D

Last edited:

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I agree 100%..by far the darkest building I have been in for a gun & knife show...plus there is no air conditioning! I hope the 90 degree temps decide to leave by the weekend...Oh wait what I'm I worried about...I'll be in Valpo in a well lighted building with AC. :D

It's supposed to be like 65-70 this weekend.

Top Bottom