• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • andrewhorning

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2008
    Freedom, IN
    You know how this works. Media people, monied elite, and politicians, are the same - they respond to only significant numbers and votes.
    So far, our votes have said "attaboy" to the powers that be. And, so far, constitutionalists have failed to protest in any assembled number that'd be newsworthy - we leave all that to our ideological foes.
    This is why our side is losing, and why the wrong side is winning.
    We're right. We have the numbers. We only have to gather together in one place, at one time, to make our will known.
    Join us.
    Details are here: The Freedom Farm
    and here: https://www.facebook.com/events/278932375576252/?ref=22
    Some more here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Freedom-Farm/400393880051576?id=400393880051576&sk=info
    and here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Freedom-Farm/400393880051576

andrewhorning

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2008
    Freedom, IN
    I cannot, um...er...reveal who our Lady Godiva is.
    She's not an old hag. And she's most definitely not me.

And, BTW, I wish I didn't have to use facebook either.
    But, dang it, it does serve a purpose.

andrewhorning

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2008
    Freedom, IN
    Feh. We're already on every sort of list. Our two hopes are:
    1. That government incompetence will overcome its evil.
    2. That we'd wake up and realize that we can fix this mess ourselves.

andrewhorning

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2008
    Freedom, IN
    Well, here's the thing about guns on the 4th (and in the vicinity of the Statehouse):
    There's already going to be a pretty belligerent OC event at the statehouse starting at 9am before our Parade and Rally. I wish them well, but, for all kinds of reasons, I really want to distance myself from that armed-revolution stance they've assumed.
    We The People have exactly and only what We The People freely and repetitiously chose. So it is totally inappropriate to wave guns around and act all 1776 when it's your neighbors you're really fighting.
    My goal is, instead of fighting, let's first try to win allies. Let's find friends from unlikely places.
    Guys, we have anti-gun Democrats who're more pro-constitution that many of us assume...they're just misinformed. Instead of driving wedges deeper, we ought to be finding the natural bridges that connect us as allies against a political elite class that's totally ungoverned and dangerous.
    So...
    I personally have no problem at all with open carry or CC or whatever...but please keep in mind our mission. We want to win friends.
    I think the best way to do that is with a non-threatening posture and smiling face.
    I'd greatly prefer CC to OC for that reason.
    Also...
    There's the issue of police and understandably sticky issues with the event that precedes us.
    I don't know how it'll turn out. I don't think they'll have much of a crowd, and I hope they join ours in peace and honest kinship.
    But we aim to be legit by the conformance standards of today, as opposed to In Your Face with guns. I want the cops to be on our side - not predisposed to treat us harshly.
    What do y'all think?

Top Bottom