Not open for further replies.

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    as an fyi, anybody debating about coming but might not have any firearms or eye/ear wear, please come anyway. we have plenty of all the above. total rookies that have never shot to pro's are all welcome. same with spouses for shooting clay birds. if you would like to bring a box of clays thats great but not mandatory....daryll

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Okay, I finally got the schedule pinned down. Didn't want to comment before I knew what was going on. Hubby says I can go!

Just to clarify: do we have to purchase the targets we use, or are those being provided gratis by the good folks hosting it? Just want to come prepared.

And parking. I have a big truck. Should I borrow hubby's 4Runner?

Noisy Cricket

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    Shelbyville
    Glad you can come!

Okay, I finally got the schedule pinned down. Didn't want to comment before I knew what was going on. Hubby says I can go!

Just to clarify: do we have to purchase the targets we use, or are those being provided gratis by the good folks hosting it? Just want to come prepared.

And parking. I have a big truck. Should I borrow hubby's 4Runner?

Jeepcrazed

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 25, 2011
    Not sure I'll be able to make it as Jeepcrazed, JR. has a soccer tourney that weekend, but I'm going to try to swing by.

Noisy Cricket

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    Shelbyville
    Here are the people I have that are coming:

1.Rayne
    2. SJ's wife
    3. Angelfire
    4. Dorothy Walker
    5. Jenn
    6. Christina Nicholas
    7. Missy
    8. Lisa Bowden

Did I miss anyone?

Noisy Cricket

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    Shelbyville
    Here are the people I have that are coming:

1.Rayne
    2. SJ's wife
    3. Angelfire
    4. Dorothy Walker
    5. Jenn
    6. Christina Nicholas
    7. Missy
    8. Lisa Bowden
    9. Miss IGW
    10. Brandy Christman
    11. Brandy's mom
    Did I miss anyone?

Last edited:

Noisy Cricket

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    Shelbyville
    Just as an fyi, the address of the event will be sent to those attending. I plan to do this as we get closer so I do it once and don't miss anyone.;) The contact number will be our Bobcat Steel number; 406.570.4373.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    If you are short a firearm and supply the commercially produced ammunition, you can use any of the following handguns of mine:

9mm - P30L
    45acp - HK45
    40sw/357sig - P2000sk (I have barrels for both)

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    If you are short a firearm and supply the commercially produced ammunition, you can use any of the following handguns of mine:

9mm - P30L
    45acp - HK45
    40sw/357sig - P2000sk (I have barrels for both)

Um, I'm not short a firearm, but can I have a crack at the P30L anyway? I've been lusting after one for months. Ammo requirement noted and accepted, of course. Pleeeeeeaaaaaasssssee?

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Um, I'm not short a firearm, but can I have a crack at the P30L anyway? I've been lusting after one for months. Ammo requirement noted and accepted, of course. Pleeeeeeaaaaaasssssee?

I suppose....just know I have the grips set up for me, lol.

Noisy Cricket

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    Shelbyville
    Just to let you know how it's going to go for this shoot: We are going to have stages, kind of like Friday Night Steel; timing the stages just for fun to see how we compare. If people want to just do the stage without being timed and just want to work on accuracy for their turn, that's fine too. There will be people around to help with questions/pointers.

Noisy Cricket

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    Shelbyville
    Also, we're going to do a pitch-in after the shoot. Bustin' out the grill and doing burgers. What kinds of side dishes are people going to bring?

You are free to bring ANY beverage of your choice. However, there will be NO ALCOHOL before or during the shoot. After the shoot is over, while we're eating and whatnot you're free to have your drink(s)!! This SHOULD go without saying, but...now it's been said and there is no question. Thanks!

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    Also, we're going to do a pitch-in after the shoot. Bustin' out the grill and doing burgers. What kinds of side dishes are people going to bring?

You are free to bring ANY beverage of your choice. However, there will be NO ALCOHOL before or during the shoot. After the shoot is over, while we're eating and whatnot you're free to have your drink(s)!! This SHOULD go without saying, but...now it's been said and there is no question. Thanks!
    all the above also applicable for the shotgunners. FYI....we have 3 bird throwers, a 60 stack electric w/ remote control, a double arm and a single arm 3/4 cock with seats. the intent is to have all warm up for a bit then we can shoot different stations sporting clay style. we have 5 different sizes of birds, regular size, midis, minis, batteaus, and rabbits. generally every one will shoot between 75 and 100 rounds, more or less is your choice. please bring your own shells and if you dont have a shotgun good for doubles, we have some you can borrow in 12 ga. bird donations appreciated but not mandatory. if you are coming with spouses please post and let us know, this is a womens shoot but we get to play too, in a different area than them.....daryll

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom