• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Ordered 2, one Desert Tan and one Olive Green. Thanks for the heads up. I had been looking for a range bag, and I have some ideas for uses for the second bag as well.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Are they normally 60?

I don't think they are ever $60. That's their MSRP. Normal price is about $39 and seems like once a month they do $29. $19 is as low as I've ever seen them. I have one, I added a second to my order on cyber monday, $19.99 and then 15% off.

For $16~ it's a steal. I probably should have ordered two instead of one. High quality bags.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I love my bags. I only have one empty now, but I'm sure I will fill it at some point. And I just placed an LAPG order yesterday, but didn't think about ordering another bag. Maybe I should have! :O

$19 is as low as I've ever seen them.

They have been as low as $17 before:

Price dropped to $16.99

Dang! I am set with them but I'm gonna have to order a couple more. Christmas gifts, maybe.

LAPG Tactical Bail Out Gear Bag - Best Seller SALE

klrbear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    These are great bags. I have had one for three years now and use it a lot. I just ordered two more. $16.99 is too good of a deal to pass up.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I love my bags. I only have one empty now, but I'm sure I will fill it at some point. And I just placed an LAPG order yesterday, but didn't think about ordering another bag. Maybe I should have! :O

They have been as low as $17 before:

You're right.

I got my bag today and aid WTF?!?! :dunno: As it turns out I bought the Jumbo Bail out for $19.99 and never realized it was the jumbo and what a good deal I scored last year. This bag is much smaller. Nice bag but I'm bummed I bought the wrong one, with the sale, I'd have spent the extra $10 for the bigger bag.

Top Bottom