• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Yep, great value. The quality for the prices is very good.

I wish they would bring back the Bail Out Jr. Bag. It's a bit smaller and makes a great EDC/manbag. Use mine regularly, even more so than the larger bag. Glad I bought 2 so I have a spare if/when the first one wears out.

Recently I have observed what I hope is not going to start becoming a pattern with LA Police Gear. SIGNIFICANT parts of my last 2 orders have gone to "backorder", even though they showed as in stock when I ordered. Furthermore, I've NEVER gotten those items. They hang around for a month or 2 until LAPG sends you an email to see if you still "really" want them. If not, then the BO just goes away.

I hope this isn't a loss leader/bait and switch technique they're starting to pull (i.e. draw people in with the specials, which you never intend to deliver, and make your money on the "extras" people will often add to their order). I'm not saying this is what they're doing, just that it's happened to me the last 2 times. Hope it has just been a fluke. Have never had a problem with LAPG previously.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I used one as my EDC bag for years. Just switched it out because I needed something new I guess. Still keeping it for tools or maybe fishing duty. Extremely rugged and built to last. Love me some LAPG!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I use one of these as my going to town, iPad bags. I take it when we go to the mall. Along with a couple extra mags, spare knife and flashlight. Thanks for the recommendation.

Top Bottom