• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Got one a while back, works great for my range trips mostly... Getting to the point where I almost need something bigger or just a separate bag for ammo, lol. Keep plastic bags in the water bottle slot on one end, use them for my spent brass and stuff them in the other end. Muffs, glasses, speedloader, ammo, couple screwdrivers and such, spare ear plugs in case someone needs some, etc.

brogers261990

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2016
    Flora
    I ended up going with this bag for my emergency response bag at home. Helps to keep all the important stuff in one place and, like you said, IMO very durable and reliable.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    I have several products from LA Police Gear. I use the Bail Out Bag as my match bag. I also bought some of the mag pouches for the inside. I highly recommend their stuff too.

darend505

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Quick question. I have been looking for a range bag to keep everything in one place. For those that use it as such. Will it only hold 1 pistol? Or will it hold more? I've been looking for something that will hold 2 pistols securely along with mags, ear protection, etc. thanks!

TKDMaster10

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2015
    Avon, IN
    Im an armed security guard and I got one of these earlier this year to use for work. Im very happy with it. I keep my paperwork, first aid kit and my backup Glock 30 in it. Its held up very well so far.

Top Bottom