• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    This very well might be a dup but the search function won't work on my phone.

I was at my local PD today getting prints for some stuff and they told me that they are no longer doing prints for LTCH and that L1 is the only option due to the backlog they currently have. Just wanted to let any new applicants know. They didn't say if it was temporary or permanent.

oh, and I was told there will be a new indoor shooting range in Brownsburg.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    From what I was told it's going in Brownsburg, right now they are working on soundproofing the building and getting the baffles set up, from what it sounded like the initial paperwork nightmare was over and they were in construction of the range.

Avon PD will not be doing prints as of March 25, they told me that multiple times before they realized I wasn't there for my ltch.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    For what it's worth, I just got printed in downtown Indy for Marion County. L1 was an option, but not mandatory. They did tell me it would be 5-7 months for my paperwork to come back though.

lww

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    West Lafayette
    From the ISP website:
    Beginning March 26, 2013, all applications must be submitted electronically, and printed paper copies will not be accepted. Additionally, beginning July 1, 2013, all applications must be submitted electronically and all fingerprints must be taken and submitted electronically through Morpho Trust U.S.A.
    (ISP: Firearms Licensing)

Top Bottom