• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DCR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    I thought most might be interested in this. Sorry, no guns involved. Check out the guy's former occupation. :): http://www.hclocal.com/content/pedestrian-kos-assailants-after-unprovoked-attack
    My link got locked out after the first access. Sorry. Mods delete if you want.

Gist of it is, guy walking down park path in a small town east of Louisville, hit with a stick by 5 guys. He knocks 2 of them out; the other 3 run away. Former sparring partner of Muhammad Ali.

Last edited:

DCR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Wife looked it up, guy in his 70s. Apparently teenage assailants.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Too bad they got away with just getting knocked out but still a very gratifying story.. Very enjoyable, thanks for sharing

Yeah but don't you know their buddies are going to rag on them mercilessly for getting their asses handed to them by some old guy! Hell they might even break out in gunfire and kill each other for us saving some other old fart the trouble of having to do it for them!!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    So he went all Uncle Hub on them. Did he given them a talk about being a man afterwards?

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.

I'll take age and experience over youth and inexperience every day. Don't mess with an old guy. He'll just tune a 'kid' up rather than play stupid games with them...looking at you CM :boxing:

So he went all Uncle Hub on them. Did he given them a talk about being a man afterwards?

Second Hand Lions is likely my favorite movie of all time. That movie and Open Range that is, and both starred Robert Duvall.

Top Bottom