• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    She's just virtue signaling. She hates those people and would gladly see them buried forever, but they're an opportunity to do some holier-than-thou pandering over their treatment before they get sent into a federal black hole forever.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I know I may not be the norm (Norm!), but if, God forbid, I ever do have to go to prison, I think I would prefer solitary confinement. But that's just me.

There's some reasons it's considered tortue.
    No contact with the outside world, no reading materials, no interaction even with guards. Generally kept in pretty unsanitary conditions and treated as the lowest of the low.

Sounds good until you get to that part.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    WTH? First Don Lemmon actually makes sense about the Columbus shooting and now Fauxcahontas says something rational. What is going with the world?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    There's some reasons it's considered tortue.
    No contact with the outside world, no reading materials, no interaction even with guards. Generally kept in pretty unsanitary conditions and treated as the lowest of the low.

Sounds good until you get to that part.
    I only worked disciplinary seg a couple of times but I knew a couple of guys who were permanently assigned there. This was generally not the case. Interactions were limited but not nonexistent. Beyond this, the courts have ruled that inmates are constitutionally entitled to at least 1/2 hour of exercise per day. I know, I cant find that in the constitution either. That said, showering counts toward the requirement.

If I remember correctly, reading was allowed unless the inmate was on suicide watch.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I only worked disciplinary seg a couple of times but I knew a couple of guys who were permanently assigned there. This was generally not the case. Interactions were limited but not nonexistent. Beyond this, the courts have ruled that inmates are constitutionally entitled to at least 1/2 hour of exercise per day. I know, I cant find that in the constitution either. That said, showering counts toward the requirement.

If I remember correctly, reading was allowed unless the inmate was on suicide watch.

I imagine it's highly variable.
    I'm going off what I've been told by people who have been in it.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I didn’t know that there were still people being held period. The “Peaceful Protesters” were either catch and release or bailed out by celebrities or leftist organizations. Where are the Republicans and ACLU on this matter?

Top Bottom