• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Up for sale or trade I have two knives, I prefer to sell or trade them together.
    Both are brand new and purchased by me in the past few years. I am cleaning out stuff that sits and won't be used.

I will meet FTF on the South or East sides of Indy. I live South and work on the East side with a fair amt. of freedom at work.

I have a Krambit made by Vulcan Gear. Knife is new, I cannot find the box for it, if I do of course I will include it. There is a good chance that it was a cheap cardboard box that was thrown away.
    Next is a Renaissance Dagger, it is new as well with the box and all the packaging that comes with it. I did notice that the blade guard is "loose" as the blade can be made to move from side to side.
    I did watch some YouTube videos, the guard can be shimmed with a piece of leather or plastic. I am not going to shim it, if you work on knives or even have a minimal mechanical skill set, you can shim it.
    I prefer to sell them, but will consider some trades listed below.
    I consider myself a fair trader and cash can go either way to even up a trade, or I can add other items I have for sale to even up a trade.

As far as trades go, here are some items I can use. Please only offer items that are new or in like new/excellent condition.

Soft rifle cases that fit AR's or AK's
    Nicer electronic ear muffs
    .44 mag or .45acp ammo of recent mfg. Nothing that you've been sitting on since the 1990's
    Glock branded 9mm extended mags or Glock 19 mags.
    HK VP9 or VP40 mags
    Name brand 1911 mags for full size 1911's chambered in .45acp. Think Wilson Combat, Chip McCormick etc.

$50 for the pair, shipping add another $8 dollars. I am set up with paypal (friends and family please) or Zelle.

DSC07145.JPG

DSC07147.JPG

DSC07149.JPG

DSC07148.JPG

DSC07151.JPG

DSC07150.JPG

DSC07146.JPG

Please use the start conversation tab for any questions or trade offers.
    As always, thanks for looking.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom