Konuspot 80 Spotting Scope $140 shipped for the next 9 hours (WOW!)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Hey, this deal is back on today if anyone missed it. I also learned that we EACH get $10 credit if you use this link, so I'll post it (I wouldn't post it if it just benefitted me--mods please remove if this isn't OK but it seems like a win-win for everyone):

EDIT: I misunderstood my brother--credit only goes to the inviter. Link removed.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Mine was scheduled for tomorrow but got it today...heading home to check it out. Thinking over Thanksgiving week while I'm off its time to go site in a couple rifles!

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    I got mine yesterday, and it seems like a nice piece. The only complaint I have is the built in tripod shoe on the scope doesn't fit my tripod. (It appears to be a shoe, but it may not be.)

I'd like to get a camera to try with the adapter, as well. Would be nice to be able to look at a screen and not through the eyepiece.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I got mine yesterday, and it seems like a nice piece. The only complaint I have is the built in tripod shoe on the scope doesn't fit my tripod. (It appears to be a shoe, but it may not be.)

I'd like to get a camera to try with the adapter, as well. Would be nice to be able to look at a screen and not through the eyepiece.

So the shoe isn't removable?

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    So the shoe isn't removable?

It has the standard 1/4-20 threaded insert in the bottom so you can thread a tripod, or a tripod shoe, on it and then have something to hold it. When I first saw the bottom, without seeing it next to my tripod, I was under the impression that it would just slide into my tripod without screwing my shoe to the bottom. However, it is too big and won't fit, but maybe that isn't how it was designed?

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Got mine yesterday as well. It was too dark to play though. This morning I took it outside and looked around. Wow. Very clear. I made the mistake of trying to use it through my living room window first. Everything seemed to have a ghost image. I believe it was the glass and screen I was viewing through. Outside everything seems crisp and clear, even at max magnification.

I'm not sure I understand the issue with attaching it to a tripod. It does have the 1/4x20 threaded hole. I tried it on the included tripod and my own tripod.

Good deal. I'm happy. Thanks for the lead.

Top Bottom