Knocking On Doors Was Not Enough, Now Want Text Messages About Vaccine Scrubbed...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    They really are pulling all the stops to force this vaccine on the people. What the heck? Why the force? So all of you that ever posted the BS that no one was forced to get a vaccine can now apologize for being so spectacularly wrong.

Ff&j

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They really are pulling all the stops to force this vaccine on the people. What the heck? Why the force? So all of you that ever posted the BS that no one was forced to get a vaccine can now apologize for being so spectacularly wrong.

Ff&j

I think the courts will ***-**** the administration on that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Uh.... Yeah, I wouldn't bet on that given the current track record.
    They've been unusually good on some other free speech issues. If the administration is asking them to do it, they're definitely state actors and subject to the same constitutional restraints as any other government entity.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    They've been unusually good on some other free speech issues. If the administration is asking them to do it, they're definitely state actors and subject to the same constitutional restraints as any other government entity.
    I’d say this falls under the idiom of “Who watches the watchers?” Progressive administrations, heck, any government office really, don’t have great track records of being held to account.

Also: “we’ve investigated ourselves and we found we did nothing wrong.”

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Tempting, but I'm not jumping in. I am still in ICU after a heart attack Sunday and I don't need to get myself worked up over that senile communist pedophile.

So sorry to read about your heart attack. I pray that you will have a speedy recovery. It's hard not to get worked up about current events. The resulting frustration can have a detrimental effect on our health. Please get well soon.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Tempting, but I'm not jumping in. I am still in ICU after a heart attack Sunday and I don't need to get myself worked up over that senile communist pedophile.
    Damn, man. Wishing you a speedy recovery, and advising that you stay away from the 'General Political Discussion' forum. Ya know, for health reasons. Way too much stuff to get worked up about.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’d say this falls under the idiom of “Who watches the watchers?” Progressive administrations, heck, any government office really, don’t have great track records of being held to account.

Also: “we’ve investigated ourselves and we found we did nothing wrong.”
    They took Trump to court over every little thing.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I saw this on TCT last PM. I want my Country back.
    It’s absolutely worth watching that video:

Ultimately, it must be understood: The only way they would be able to do this is if ALL ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS ARE MONITORED. We already know that this is being done, but once again, they are saying the quiet part out loud.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Well, first off, glad you're getting good care in the ICU. Hope you have a speedy recovery but like always...there's probably going to be some changes for you ahead. Stress does play a big part so hope you can get some good R&R. Best wishes!

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    It’s absolutely worth watching that video:

Ultimately, it must be understood: The only way they would be able to do this is if ALL ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS ARE MONITORED. We already know that this is being done, but once again, they are saying the quiet part out loud.

You the nail on the head. We all know this is possible but now they have admitted they are actually doing it.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville

No, no, no, no, no! You got it backwards, you're supposed to give them a heart attack, not have one yourself!
    Do we have to explain everything to you? :hehe:
    Get well fast!

Top Bottom