• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Watching weather & never know about work, but hope to go Friday or Saturday. Not really looking for anything except reloading powder (yeah I know), & just to gaze around in wide wonder at the goodies.

Anybody going, & what are you looking for?

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    thinking about it but since I am not really looking for anything I haven't decided for sure. always a fun time though

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm going with indy1919a4 on Friday. Hopefully the weather stays dry all week! Not looking for anything in particular other than maybe some 8mm surplus ammo. Going to be stopping by to see indiucky at Falls City on the way home. :)

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    Getting ready to leave the house. It would take a lot more than rain to keep me home. If you've never been I suggest making the trip. First time for me was about 4 years ago and I haven't missed one since.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    I heard there were some real "steals" on ammo there...:) And I heard a guy had pederson devices for 1903's for a hundred bucks a pop...Did you pick one up?

Dang I did not want to hear that, A guy I know was looking at 1903s today and he had it down to a MK1 with the cut in the receiver and an older one with a 1918 barrel, and when he asked my opinion I said "get the Older one, No way he was going to find a Pederson device cheap" ... Man when he finds out he will be fit to be tied...

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I'm going with at least 2 other guys, possibly 3. I'm looking for a good price on some AR parts, like an LPK, charging handle, and buffer spring. I also would love to find a BCM Mod 3 grip and see how it fits my hand. I always seem to find something I wasn't looking for or didn't need, too. That's part of the fun of it.

We'll be staying for the night shoot. That's the best part! The Jeep is ready for the mud, too.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    ...Forgot a couple things...I'm looking for a good punch set and possibly a small hammer and roll pin starter punches for building my lowers. I can't remember if I've seen those types of tools for sale there in the past, or not, but I'd think there's a good chance, with the variety of vendors.

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    Lots of good deals to be had. You can never take too much money. I left about 2:00 today and it wasn't that muddy. They were making the trucks park in the mud they had to offer if you do happen to drive your 4x4.

TheUziButton

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Generally I observed ammo prices at Knob Creek like this…
    -5.56x45, steel cased, = $0.24 per round
    -7.62x39, steel cased, = $0.23 per round
    -9x19mm, steel cased, = $0.23 per round
    -7.62x54R, steel cased, = $0.21 per round

Other noteworthy prices include…
    -Qty 5K small pistol primers = $145
    -Magpul M2 Pmags = $10.95
    -Qty 1K M193 5.56 projectiles = $90
    -Transferable M240B = $120K
    -Transferable Uzi = $10.5K
    -Transferable M60 = $32K

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I heard there were some real "steals" on ammo there...:) And I heard a guy had pederson devices for 1903's for a hundred bucks a pop...Did you pick one up?

Dang I did not want to hear that, A guy I know was looking at 1903s today and he had it down to a MK1 with the cut in the receiver and an older one with a 1918 barrel, and when he asked my opinion I said "get the Older one, No way he was going to find a Pederson device cheap" ... Man when he finds out he will be fit to be tied...

Eh, that poor dumb bastard probably couldn't figure out the difference between a safety switch and a magazine cut-off on that 1903, let alone what to do with a Pedersen device, so it's just as well that you advised him to get the older '03. But you know, some people are mechanically inclined, and some are just good at finding REALLY cheap ammo. We all have our skill sets. :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Lots of good deals to be had. You can never take too much money. I left about 2:00 today and it wasn't that muddy. They were making the trucks park in the mud they had to offer if you do happen to drive your 4x4.
    It was good seeing you again yesterday. We left about an hour before you and I think we really did luck out on the rain, judging from the wet drive back up north.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    It was good seeing you again yesterday. We left about an hour before you and I think we really did luck out on the rain, judging from the wet drive back up north.

I have held and dry fired your avatar...I love your avatar...I will find me an avatar like that one...

"Glocks are back up guns to the French police Manhurin revolvers.." DoggyDaddy

I love that....;)

Top Bottom