Please reply by conversation.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011

SOLD

What
    : Very nice little Kimber Pro Crimson Carry II. For accurate specs, look here:

Kimber America | Pro Crimson Carry II | Crimson Carry II | 1911

Less than 100 rounds fired, excellent shape. Can include a leather OWB paddle holster (Galco, I think...) I didn't think about that, but will get pics of the holster and/or the gun IN the holster later. With box, 1 Kimber mag, normal accessories. Also includes transferrable Gander Mountain warranty/maint plan. For those wondering and spitting coffee, no, I did not. I bought it from the original buyer. Might have value for some, though.

Where: Terre Haute, reasonable driving can be arranged.

Price drop: $800 with the holster

Trade interests: There's really not a lot that I already have on my mind, but I'm open and like new toys. Cash can go either way to make it work. This could be combined with any/all other items I have listed right now, or possibly other items in my collection, if you happen to know I have something that you want. I generally do NOT like revolvers, sporting/skeet shotguns, levers, or bolts, but there are a few exceptions. Maybe something sexy in 300BLK.

Pr0n:
    Kimber2.jpg

Kimber1.jpg

Last edited:

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Weekend!

Here's the gun in the Galco paddle holster that COULD be yours. The pic is a little dark, the holster is kind of a dark brown.

KimberHolster.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom