Please reply by conversation.

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    SPF*****

For your consideration I have as the title states, a Kimber Custom Aegis II. I bought this from a fellow INGO member only but a week ago.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._revolvers/258497-kimber_custom_aegis_ii.html

Pictures can be seen above, and the gun will come with the case as well as everything else stated in the ad. I have put ZERO rounds through it.

So in total, case, gun, 5 mags, and 600 rounds through it per the previous (and original owner).

I paid $850 for it, and that's where I stand firm on the price.

I planned on turning this into my carry gun, but I couldnt stand to do it to this beautiful gun. The Mepro night sights are very bright and gun is in excellent condition. *NO Idiot Mark*

FTF Martinsville Area, or 465 loop throughout the week. Tomorrow I will be in the Carmel/West Side area and on Wednesday I'll be in the Southport area on the Southside.

Someone needs this nice piece that can give it what it deserves. What can I say, I'm a fan of Glocks..

Trade interest would be Gen4 G19 or Gen4 G30 in similar condition plus cash.

PM's hold priority over post as I get the PM's message notifications sent to my phone through email.

Thanks for looking! :ingo:

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom