• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The past few weeks have been more abnormal than usual. My work has started a new attendance policy, and since I’m the Vice President of the company I have to set an example by being on time. I even got a custom license plate to show my position in the company. Since school has started again, I get stuck every morning by people letting kids cross the road to their school. I could clearly see there was no kids present, and the oncoming traffic was clear for miles, so I crossed the double yellow and avoided any double standard accusations from our employees.

Today took the cake. Here I am, freezing cold and windows barely defrosted, and some doctor looking guy and another car in front of me decided to stop and sit for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, watching the clock tick down, I decided to pass them. Then as I’m passing, the guy in front holding everyone up decides to lay on his horn. I flipped him off and sped off. I understand I’m breaking the law, so spare me your holier than thou attitudes, I checked for kids and saw none... so why should I have to spend an extra 2 minutes of my morning route waiting for people who aren’t in a hurry?

I know that doctor guy in front of me was mad, but honestly, do doctors schedule appointments for their starting time? He can be 5 minutes late to work and still have an hour before his first appointment is scheduled. I don’t get that luxury.

What would you do?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Put on your Gi and strike a pose:

beverly-hills-ninja-lg.jpg

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Semi rant on:
    Does your license plate say “honky” .

I got an idea haten why don’t you leave earlier like the rest of of working stiffs who punch a time clock 5-6-7 days a week.

Or take a democratic approach and tell your subjects errr employees “these rules are for thee but not for me!” And get pass this before you hurt someone.
    Semi rant off:

The lady i saw drive by my house with the one inch hole clearance of frost this morning I thought was funny. Left five minutes later and you could see the fresh tire marks in the grasss on the side of the road twice.

I think her license plate said MRS HONKY.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Semi rant on:
    Does your license plate say “honky” .

I got an idea haten why don’t you leave earlier like the rest of of working stiffs who punch a time clock 5-6-7 days a week.

Or take a democratic approach and tell your subjects errr employees “these rules are for thee but not for me!” And get pass this before you hurt someone.
    Semi rant off:

The lady i saw drive by my house with the one inch hole clearance of frost this morning I thought was funny. Left five minutes later and you could see the fresh tire marks in the grasss on the side of the road twice.

I think her license plate said MRS HONKY.
    I shouldn’t have to wait in the same line of traffic a doctor does. I mean, he’s probably just gonna sit by the water cooler telling jokes he read online for the first hour, at least. He’s probably listening to some kind of investors podcast, sipping his coffee, enjoying the leafs changing. I can’t fire a guy for being late if he’s there before me.

Top Bottom