• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    They never stop. All of the sexual abuse allegations are crumbling around them so they move on to something else. They heap all of this on him and try to destroy him and his family and when he stands up and fights back like anyone of them would if they were in the same position they pontificate that "He doesn't have the temperament. He's not fit" Despicable.

Hey... Keith Ellison, why you so quiet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If he’ Aspiring to a presidential run, I can see him voting with the polls. So it may be playing to both sides.

If he’s not gonna run, I think he’s just revealing who he is at heart.

Trump cant stay out of his own way

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Trump gonna be Trump. Flake gonna be Flake. The decision to vote to confirm the nomination, or not, should'nt hinge on personal animus. I agree that Trump should've stayed neutral. The case against Kavanaugh has been losing traction all by itself.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    I'm sorry but, F- Flake. He is not fit to be a US Senator. As his appearance at the Atlantic Conference and Globalist Citizen events have shown who he really is...

Go home Jeff. Go home.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    When the #WalkAway campaign first started I did a thread of the videos...This young lady's video really struck a nerve on INGO...Her story and the backlash she received from her Hispanic mother was very touching...I was one of the first to follow her...I told her the day she posted that video that she was going to go viral and get some fame and to be prepared...She laughed and to quote The Call "she's not laughing anymore"....She's been invited to D.C. and is working with vet's on Suicide Prevention....Here is a very well done, very fair, analysis of the Kavanaugh situation....

If you're on twitter she's a good follow and this video she posted last night is worth a watch....

[video=youtube;tBdQ2WxdWMY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBdQ2WxdWMY[/video]

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'm sorry but, F- Flake. He is not fit to be a US Senator. As his appearance at the Atlantic Conference and Globalist Citizen events have shown who he really is...

Go home Jeff. Go home.
    Flake is just another tool to be used by the left. He will be disgarded when they are through with him. They hate him too.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I agree that after this is all said and done regarding kavanaugh, the Senate MUST hold those people who lied to them, or mislead them, or didnt tell their clients of offers, accountable. aka ford and her lawyers. We MUST make an example so that other people take it seriously when they testify in front of Congress.
    Look at the whole Russia hearings, they were a joke. People arent afraid to lie to Congress at all

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Yeah but to hold Judge Kavanaugh accountable for what Trump said and does is completely unfair to Kavanaugh AND just one more way we see the Senate dodging their duties

In that world Churchmouse is riding unicorns though

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    DojN1hUV4AAUsNR.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/h...2018-10-02&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

[FONT=&amp]CNN reporter Elizabeth Landers noted as much in a tweet quoting committee Ranking Member Dianne Feinstein. Landers tweeted, “(Feinstein) indicates that the FBI report on Kavanaugh should NOT be made public: ‘It would seem to me that if people are going to be identified this ought to be held very close and not. I think the investigation ought to be closely held,’ she (Feinstein) reiterated.”[/FONT]

I assume it isn't going to reveal what she wanted revealed.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    well none of these FBI reports are ever released to the public. I'm fine if they are not released. But senators can be free to comment publicly on them.

Top Bottom