• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    There is a young lady in Canada..If I'm adding correctly, she's 18 now.. She's published a group of videos on YouTube that you can see here: YouTube - kateysfirearmsfacts's Channel

Beware, America. If what she and her family have gone through can happen there, it can happen here. (Among other things, their home has been confiscated under the "proceeds of crime" law up there.. Because her father allowed his gun license to expire in an effort to challenge their idiotic gun laws in court. I particularly like her "I'm blonde, not stupid" video.

Enjoy, folks.

Blessings,
    Bill

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Sorry.. not nearly enough pink.

She wasn't wearing any pink in the video I watched. And honestly, for the amount of information she has on the page, it's a very clean website. She didn't inundate it with girly-girl graphics of flowers or fairies or peace signs or anything. Her title font color is a little tough to read against that background if you don't process contrasts well, but other than that the pink is fine!

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    thanks for the info:yesway: repped( think that is the term)

gives fact that their gun control center is not doing its job.
    a guy registered a soldering gun. caliber 110volts:laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Sorry.. not nearly enough pink.

She wasn't wearing any pink in the video I watched. And honestly, for the amount of information she has on the page, it's a very clean website. She didn't inundate it with girly-girl graphics of flowers or fairies or peace signs or anything. Her title font color is a little tough to read against that background if you don't process contrasts well, but other than that the pink is fine!

I agree that the CSS is clean and thankfully devoid of any sparkly graphics...
    but how the hell could it get any pinker? Maybe h4x the YouTube title table into showing pink? It's pretty pinked-out.

abomb86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Oh Canada....our confused semi competent cousins to the north, and wow that is a LOT of pink

Top Bottom