Kari Lake- tape recording request to 'pause'... AZ State GOP Chariman Jeff DeWit resigns.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Kari gets my vote for WH Press Sec! She would crush the WH press corps like bugs under her high heels. :thumbsup:

Smokin'...

mesa-arizona-arizona-republican-gubernatorial-nominee-kari-lake-walks-off-the-stage-at-a.jpg

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Anyone want to bet on whether he flips? Or will he just "take one for the team" with the promise of remuneration down the road? My money is on the latter.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    I was pondering, is the offer of compensation not to run for senate illegal? What part specifically is a crime? Just trying to figure out where the line is.
    Surely this falls under some type of election interference at the least ?
    Found this on the web via .........( united states institute of peace ) never heard of them ?
    Not sure how this Article 183 can be twisted .......
    Screenshot (1449).png

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Surely this falls under some type of election interference at the least ?
    Found this on the web via .........( united states institute of peace ) never heard of them ?
    Not sure how this Article 183 can be twisted .......
    View attachment 328200
    Interesting.

This appears to be a both A & B combination to be a crime. So what unlawful act against an election candidate was perpetrated?

1. threatens or commits any other unlawful act against an election candidate;
    2. with the intention of forcing him or her to withdraw his or her candidacy or to prevent him or her from exercising any activity legally permitted during an election campaign.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    Interesting.

This appears to be a both A & B combination to be a crime. So what unlawful act against an election candidate was perpetrated?

2. with the intention of forcing him or her to withdraw his or her candidacy or to prevent him or her from exercising any activity legally permitted during an election campaign.
    I suppose one could argue that there was an" Implied Threat " .........

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Could the possibility of this being a crime or not come down to how it was phrased?
    "Hey Kari, I have a job opening up. It pays better than Gov and requires less time. If you wanna put off running for office, the job is yours" I don't really know the answer to my question. But as it pertains to the recording, "The people back east" says everything I need to know. Criminal or not it's shady as **** and lays bare the disease known as politics.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Interesting.

mehhhhhhh... I wouldnt call writing somebody a big enough check a "forcing". Accepting big bucks in exchange for going away sounds like a voluntary transaction to me.

Not saying its right, just that its a voluntary exchange

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    This mf-er literally said he feared assassination if he goes public with the request from the "very powerful people". Even if that was simple jocular BS conversation it crosses the line. This story is a big deal, with or without actual criminality. Very powerful people from back east wanted an election candidate to name her price to stay out of politics and the individual making the offer* feared deadly reprisal if the offer were to be made public. Extremely news worthy. The story will be gone by Monday unless new recordings are released.

Top Bottom