• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

casselmb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    I have two .45acp handguns that I'd like to sell, as I am consolidating calibers and these are the odd guns out.

First up is the Kahr PM45. It has a stainless slide and standard sights. No significant wear. I am not the original owner, but it appears to have a low round count. I have a few cheap holsters (pocket and belt slide) that I'll throw in as well. It comes with the original 5-round magazine and a 6-rounder with a pinky extension. Has original box and papers.
    Kahr PM45: asking $525. Sold.

Taurus is SOLD. I am also selling my Taurus 455 Tracker. This is a 5-shot, 4-inch ported barrel, .45acp revolver. I bought it on here from another member, who estimated 350 rounds through it. I've put about 25 through it, so probably under 400. It comes with 19 moonclips, but you can shoot it without the clips as well. It is stainless, but has a small scratch on one side and some hazing on the clearcoat finish. It's a fun range toy, but most go. It will come with original box and papers, and a Galco Wheelgunner holster.
    Taurus Tracker: asking $400 for this. SOLD.

I have some .45acp ammo that I will throw in. First come, first served on that. Pictures? Unlikely, but I might try to upload if these stay on here long enough. If you are interested, please PM me. No "PM sent" bumps necessary.

For both guns, I will meet FTF within a reasonable distance of Brownsburg. Will ask to see DL and LTCH. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom