• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Given the rest of what she has to say in that same sentence, I would agree with her. Her reasoning was that the US Constitution, as written, treats anyone who is not both White and male pretty abysmally.

Now.... That doesn't say that one could not look to our Constitution as amended as a guide, and on that point, I would say that Justice Ginsburg is an embarrassment to not only her profession but to her country.

And I agree. I would not be upset if she simply remained there, especially since her trip was paid for on taxpayer dollars.

Blessings,
    Bill

:+1:

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    She's just a hack. Yes, I Supreme Court Justice, but still just a hack.

A very DANGEROUS hack. One with control over our rights...via her rulings. Given her statements...and her disdain for our constitution, she has no business sitting on the SCOTUS.

She is PROOF that elections matter. Any more liberal revisionist appointees on the court...and we won't HAVE 2nd amendment rights.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I know they could and some states did set up state religions, because the constitution limits the federal government.

But did it allow them to ban guns? I'll admit I haven't read anywhere where a state did that.

None did that I know of, until later when they banned them for black folks.

It's just that they could have.

Top Bottom