• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    So I picked up a JRC in Glock 9mm from ZX over the weekend. I watched some youtube reviews online and I saw one that said they had a prototype M&P magwell in the works. So when I'm filling out my warranty registration online I commented that I'd like to see the M&P version released to market.

Lo and behold, they called me this morning to say that they have released a M&P version as of the 2014 SHOT show. Right now, they're only selling the full carbine but a replacement magwell in M&P will be available as a part soon. Great news for me since I've already got a dozen M&P mags, some with extensions.

I had read that they are e-mail averse but will answer phones and the fact that they called me instead of emailing me back tends to back that up.

DSCF4305_zps0b19346f.jpg
    DSCF4314_zps4ad87b2a.jpg

I've added some crap to it.

Last edited:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Interesting to learn about the JRC carbine. Need to post some pictures along with how you like the rifle. How much to change the caliber in the rifle?

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    I will do both once I get a chance to shoot it! :D

I need to finish dressing it up as well.

I've read that other parts to change caliber are around $250. I don't see myself ever doing that. I got it because 9mm is cheap.

smythe012

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.3%
    147   1   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    I've had a JRC in Glock 9mm for a couple years now. I still love it. It's one of my favorite guns to shoot with no problems. I was wondering how long it would take for them to look into different magazines (S&W, Beretta, etc.).

I've never tried to swap calibers, but it's on my list of things to do.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I've had a JRC in Glock 9mm for a couple years now. I still love it. It's one of my favorite guns to shoot with no problems. I was wondering how long it would take for them to look into different magazines (S&W, Beretta, etc.).

I've never tried to swap calibers, but it's on my list of things to do.

Bet the Glock one would be fun with a few 30 round magazines.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    I got two Glock 33 round magazines for mine. So although the M&P magwell would be convenient what with the number of mags that I already have, I don't know if 10 rounds more makes it worth keeping it "Glock"?

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I got two Glock 33 round magazines for mine. So although the M&P magwell would be convenient what with the number of mags that I already have, I don't know if 10 rounds more makes it worth keeping it "Glock"?

Have to answer that question with the wallet.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    awesome! I emailed them a year or two ago about M&P mags. Glad to see that they have drank the koolaid finally ;)

Sheppsan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Great news, been hoping to find a 9mm carbine compatible with a handgun I actually own. Look forward to their availability.

Top Bottom