• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Well it seems that if you shoot a young buck that means you have no self control. Nothing to do with the love for venison. He’s got us all figured out from behind the internet wall.

Your number four on the list now that doesn’t have self control.
    As I've said repeatedly I don't care what anyone shoots. If you tell me that you need the OBR in order to pass bucks then don't pretend you're a trophy hunter though. IMO, being a trophy hunter is about dedication and sacrifice, not opportunism.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    I used to shoot the first buck I saw. Now I wait because I KNOW a big one is coming. Neighbors all feel the same way. Not a trophy hunter by any means but I'll never shoot another young buck. I'll just wait and enjoy every minute of it.

Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods
    As I've said repeatedly I don't care what anyone shoots. If you tell me that you need the OBR in order to pass bucks then don't pretend you're a trophy hunter though. IMO, being a trophy hunter is about dedication and sacrifice, not opportunism.
    No sir, I do not need the rule to pass the small bucks.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    For too many, being a trophy hunter means they try to tell everyone else what they may shoot, and how many they may shoot, and if they had their way, WHEN they may shoot them.

Top Bottom