• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SynnerG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    Hey there, I just joined up hoping to add another resource of people to ask questions about firearms from time to time. Best part as this being specific to the state I live in, I don't have to deal with answers like "Well... check your State laws" haha. I actually came across this place by looking for information about the ACME Sports store in Seymour as a good dealer in cans, and I found some posts in the Local shop section. I want to purchase my first and all I know is a lot of paper work is involved, so I hope to call them and get some help.

I currently have a Walther P22 & PPS 40, XD(m) 40, and a RRA Entry Tactical in my collection, looking to add more. I'm also a regular visitor of the Indy 1500 (bought 3 of my 4 guns there, haha), which has spoiled me, since now I never go to the smaller, local shows because the same dealers hit both, but there's always more at the 1500, heh.

SynnerG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    Welcome from Seymour. Ever heard of the South Central Gun Club at Freetown?

I've heard them mentioned in passing but I don't know anything about 'em or where to get reliable info. I've used the Crosley range quite a bit, but that seems to be about it around here, since I think Atterbury closed their range. I mostly use a friend's field in Seymour now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom