• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike Elzinga

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NWI
    While all of these are funny, I think this would be a very valuable opportunity to paint responsible gun owners in a positive light. Any wiseass comment, whether deseverved or not, is going to affect this persons perception forever. Take the high road, be respectful, and pat yourself on the back for helping the movement.

clgustaveson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    While all of these are funny, I think this would be a very valuable opportunity to paint responsible gun owners in a positive light. Any wiseass comment, whether deseverved or not, is going to affect this persons perception forever. Take the high road, be respectful, and pat yourself on the back for helping the movement.

So what would you say?

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Why do I carry a gun?

It's simple, really.

You see, as I go through my day, walking through parking lots, perhaps a dark alley, maybe just in a brightly lit store, I might find that I need to shoot someone. If I find I need to shoot someone and I am without a gun, I won't be able to shoot them.

Mike Elzinga

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NWI
    I would say that I am a legally armed citizen and that I carry to protect myself and my family, and that it is a far more common thing than many people realize.

I also dont open carry just to avoid this situation. I have no problem with open carry and always support my brothers that do, I have decided that, for me personally, I would rather have the element of surprise on attacker and avoid conversation about it in public.

Top Bottom