• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    you can buy a used, like new HK USP for the same price as you can buy a new glock for. I'll take the HK's all day long. they arent realy that expenssive until you get into the contract stuff.

I got mine for a great price, like you I'd take a Sig or H&K over a glock any day.

kpt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 11, 2010
    Northeast Indy
    congrats! and welcome to the club!
    been cc-ing my USPc40 every day for about 8 years now
    never get tired of carrying it and never get tired of taking it to the woods, range, etc for fun
    hope you enjoy yours as much as i enjoy mine

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I own two HKs and a Sig....lol.

You can get great buys on the HKs if you keep your eyes open. I got my P30L brand new last February for $815 after transfer fees and my HK45 for less than $700 transferred. I love them both. I would really like a p2000sk in .357!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I own two HKs and a Sig....lol.

You can get great buys on the HKs if you keep your eyes open. I got my P30L brand new last February for $815 after transfer fees and my HK45 for less than $700 transferred. I love them both. I would really like a p2000sk in .357!
    P30L :rockwoot: I bought mine on INGO with 8 mags. I carry it almost everyday.
    p30L.jpg

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Only HKs I own at the present. Had a SOCOM but it was just too big! I'd like a USP Tactical or the P30L looks cool. I have more Sigs but I own more Colts than everything else combined! ;) Oh only Glocks I own are G20, G29 and G33 (My favorite Glock). I'd like to have a 34 if it shot .357 SIG!

IMG_9561.jpg

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    I've had several opportunities to pick up some really good Mark 23's, but just couldn't force myself to jump that far. That's about 2 USP's I can find a home for. Still might do it some day though just to have one, but need some suppressors first for the USPt.

E5Ranger, how do you like that P30L? I have not shot one of those.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I've had several opportunities to pick up some really good Mark 23's, but just couldn't force myself to jump that far. That's about 2 USP's I can find a home for. Still might do it some day though just to have one, but need some suppressors first for the USPt.

E5Ranger, how do you like that P30L? I have not shot one of those.

its pure win!! I've always carried a variety of HK's & SIG's and love all of them, but i must say that this P30L just fits into my hands and feels so natural while shooting. Its my new favorite since i bought it earlier this year off INGO. it also came with side and back strap pannels to change to fit your individual hands. HK did a top job as always with the P30 & P30L. I like the extra 1/2" length of my P30L.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Maybe he wanted one and then he saw the price and he :poop: a brick. :dunno:

Actually I used to own one. It's the first handgun I ever bought.

I also carry an HK P7 just about every day. I'd just never buy one of their modern guns.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    I bought one of the very first USP 45's that ol Bob at PSS got in his shop some 16 or 17 years ago. I carried that gun as my EDC for 15 years, fired [STRIKE]thousands[/STRIKE] (not really sure how many) lots and lots of rounds through it, without a single failure.

I do love me an HK!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    nice HK.

When my daughter turned 18 we bought her first gun, after many weeks of looking, searching, fondling every gun she could get her hands on, she chose the exact same gun. I have never shot hers but she loves it. Fits well in her purse and shoots well for her.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    nice HK.

When my daughter turned 18 we bought her first gun, after many weeks of looking, searching, fondling every gun she could get her hands on, she chose the exact same gun. I have never shot hers but she loves it. Fits well in her purse and shoots well for her.

hear that guys, your HKs fit nicely in your purses :laugh::laugh::popcorn:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Redhood
    Top Bottom